The MT-07 Forum

What are you hoping to get for Christmas this year?

Cruizin

• Premium Member

Nice! I have a pair of the SIDI Vertigo and they are really well made boots! I think you'll like 'em. Those Italians make some really nice albeit expensive, high quality riding gear and parts(Rizoma). My gear and bike itself is becoming a Italian/ Japanese hybrid.

Its been full on Christmas for the past 5 months (since I bought the bike) and my bookmarked list of bike purchases is well past the 3 dozen mark.

If I had to choose the only thing left would be suspension; or a pair of Motoport pants , though I'll probably try to save those for next year. If you havent checked out Motoport gear yet, do so. Expensive after customizing but IMO worth every penny.

http://www.motoport.com/product/air-mesh-street-jeans/

Crush your enemies. See them driven before you. Hear the lamentations of their women.          Fuss Life.

Got it last weekend:

White 2015 FZ07
Shoei RF1200 Terminus (white)
Nearly too small AlpineStars jacket that is forcing me to exercise so I look good on my bike

Now I need to get some stuff for the family. Maybe some fork guts and a rear shock? :-)

• Premium Member
Nothing FZ-07 related believe it or not. 
This however is a super awesome pen and I want one. But 200 bucks.

http://www.lamy.com/eng/b2c/2000/001
 HAHA that is pretty random. For 200 bucks it had better write like caressing silk. 

Crush your enemies. See them driven before you. Hear the lamentations of their women.          Fuss Life.

• Global Moderator

The top things on my list are a new iPad and an Alpinestars leather jacket. I also have R3 foot pegs and a couple of other cheaper motorcycle things on my list. I think suspension upgrades will be a birthday present.

• Premium Member

Honestly? Nothing. Nothing at all. I just got married. I already own pretty much everything I want (reasonably) and anything else is just stuff that I could live without. I'm happy and content.

• Premium Member

Nothing, really. No expectations whatsoever. Divorced, no gf, kids just old enough to be self absorbed and have no income to buy presents yet, and if I ever need anything I just buy it for myself anyway.

Wow that sounds really sad now that I think about it, but really I have no cats! Honest. :)

I'm hoping for a rear fender delete (not sure which, I sent about 5 links to the family) and a pair of Icon 1000 Truant boots. Probably be better than my redwing boots for riding.

Just treated myself to a smoked LED integrated turn signal tail light from motodynamic. Hopefully it'll work well with whatever tail tidy I get. Little bit of an impulse buy but I'm getting itchy for bike parts and trying to keep them simple.

• Global Moderator
Young Padiwan, join me in the tower of knowledge.  
Even worse, @007 there are some things brewing that I can hopefully share this week. (x-fingers)

Oh but to stay on topic:
http://www.motorcyclegear.com/street/closeouts/helmets/hjc/cl_17_victory_helmet.html
mind if i join the suspension de-confuzzling session?  im still debating which way to go with rear suspension

also.... CL-17 helmet rocks 
so easy and inexpensive for parts. if you're going to ride in cold weather, a cl-16 chin curtain and the hj-09 snowmobile face shields work extremely well.

oh... forgot about the Christmas wish list

World Peace?
Meaning of Life answered?

EVGA GeForce GTX 980 Ti

and a new monitor to go with it.

Samsung Curved 40" 4k tv

ATGATT... ATTATT, two acronyms I live by.

Not a christmas gift as is but im buying a Solar Panel system to my home, this proyect is being constructed and installed by my self so im going to be bussy a coupple of weeks while i install everything on roof....

Hope weather will be good enough to be working on the roof......

Some better tyres than the OE Bridgestone BT023s. Thinking Pirelli Rosso Corsas.

I'll keep the rock hard 'stones for next year's trip to the Superbikes (2000KM each way)!

I hope to one day get this:

[attachment id=1130" thumbnail="1]

and if not that then this:

[attachment id=1131" thumbnail="1] or preferably both!!  :D

Beemer

• Global Moderator
I hope to one day get this: 
[attachment id=1130" thumbnail="1]

and if not that then this:

[attachment id=1131" thumbnail="1] or preferably both!!  :D
kimber tce stainless?
Just sold one of those last week

Cant tell by the photo what that ar is

I need new gloves: Dianese, Evo or race pro would be nice.

**Nerd Alert*** I want and hope to get:

BB-8 droid
Lego Star Wars: The Millenium Falcon
Walking dead comic #3 ( add to the collection) CGC graded.
Walking Dead Action Figure: Michonne ( add to collection) graded.
Xbox one games: Star Wars BattleFront and the Witcher.

And no, I have a life. I'm 32 years old married and have 2
Kids. Which i guess makes me a kid too.

Honda Grom
CB 350

• Global Moderator
Kimbers are sweet firing pistols man, you can't go wrong with one, but for what you pay you can almost get a good AR lol
Too true dude...
the one i just sold i was lucky enough to pick up used for $200
broken trigger $15 fix
sold for about 80% new cost

bro in law just got their 1911 customII and idk whats going on with it but the thing feels/sounds like a cannon compared to my m&p core .45 and my sig scorpion

I need new gloves: Dianese, Evo or race pro would be nice. 

**Nerd Alert*** I want and hope to get:

BB-8 droid
Lego Star Wars: The Millenium Falcon
Walking dead comic #3 ( add to the collection) CGC graded.
Walking Dead Action Figure: Michonne ( add to collection) graded.
Xbox one games: Star Wars BattleFront and the Witcher.

And no, I have a life. I'm 32 years old married and have 2
Kids. Which i guess makes me a kid too.

To get back on topic a bit here....
witcher series is amazing... except #2

And i too want the lego Falcon
the bb-8 is kinda neat but nothing will beat the new lego death star....

sorkyah

Kimber Ultra Series Pistols , that is the Stainless Ultra Raptor II in .45 ACP, 3" barrel and 7 rd for $1399 at Cabelas. ($$$$, I know) :-[

I'll just let these guys explain in detail the AR-15 Pistol for your pleasure. ($$$$, I know)  :-/

[video src=https://youtu.be/gfKaurlNG1A]

Beemer

Archived