Sign in to follow this  
Cruizin

What are you hoping to get for Christmas this year?

Mr.Puss
Nice! I have a pair of the SIDI Vertigo and they are really well made boots! I think you'll like 'em. Those Italians make some really nice albeit expensive, high quality riding gear and parts(Rizoma). My gear and bike itself is becoming a Italian/ Japanese hybrid.

Its been full on Christmas for the past 5 months (since I bought the bike) and my bookmarked list of bike purchases is well past the 3 dozen mark.

If I had to choose the only thing left would be suspension; or a pair of Motoport pants , though I'll probably try to save those for next year. If you havent checked out Motoport gear yet, do so. Expensive after customizing but IMO worth every penny.

http://www.motoport.com/product/air-mesh-street-jeans/

conejo
Got it last weekend:

White 2015 FZ07
Shoei RF1200 Terminus (white)
Nearly too small AlpineStars jacket that is forcing me to exercise so I look good on my bike

Now I need to get some stuff for the family. Maybe some fork guts and a rear shock? :-)

• Like 1

Mr.Puss
Nothing FZ-07 related believe it or not. 
This however is a super awesome pen and I want one. But 200 bucks.

http://www.lamy.com/eng/b2c/2000/001
 HAHA that is pretty random. For 200 bucks it had better write like caressing silk. 
  • Like 1

N/A
A better brain. I'm still confused about which way I'll go with suspension! :)

N/A
OK pattonme, looking forward to being even more confused! :)

mjh937
The top things on my list are a new iPad and an Alpinestars leather jacket. I also have R3 foot pegs and a couple of other cheaper motorcycle things on my list. I think suspension upgrades will be a birthday present.

yamahappy74
Honestly? Nothing. Nothing at all. I just got married. I already own pretty much everything I want (reasonably) and anything else is just stuff that I could live without. I'm happy and content.
  • Like 3

so1102
Nothing, really. No expectations whatsoever. Divorced, no gf, kids just old enough to be self absorbed and have no income to buy presents yet, and if I ever need anything I just buy it for myself anyway.

Wow that sounds really sad now that I think about it, but really I have no cats! Honest. :)
  • Like 3

cfzd
I'm hoping for a rear fender delete (not sure which, I sent about 5 links to the family) and a pair of Icon 1000 Truant boots. Probably be better than my redwing boots for riding.

Just treated myself to a smoked LED integrated turn signal tail light from motodynamic. Hopefully it'll work well with whatever tail tidy I get. Little bit of an impulse buy but I'm getting itchy for bike parts and trying to keep them simple.