The MT-07 Forum

New Rider from Colorado

rockfanlee

Hey guys, just purchased a used FZ-07. I'm surprised I found a used one!

Colorado is where I call home.
3env4Oy.jpg

• Premium Member

Welcome good sir!

Crush your enemies. See them driven before you. Hear the lamentations of their women.          Fuss Life.

• Premium Member
snowdriftless

Welcome to the forum! Is the FZ-07 your first bike?

P1: Vice? I have no vice, I'm as pure as the driven snow!
P2: Yeah but you've been drifting

All the gear all the time!

Welcome to the forum! Is the FZ-07 your first bike?
Yep! It is my first, my wife might buy one because she loves it so much. We named her Eva. HA!

Nice man, welcome to the club. Whereabouts in CO, I am usually riding around Denver.
I am just on the edge of Longmont. How do you like driving in the city? I-25 scares the hell out of me!

Nice man, welcome to the club. Whereabouts in CO, I am usually riding around Denver.
I am just on the edge of Longmont. How do you like driving in the city? I-25 scares the hell out of me!
When I first got the bike I swore I wouldn't ride on I-25 during rush hour and then I ended up commuting most of the summer with it, you get used to it I suppose. A lot of times I'll just take the long way home on side roads, avoids the madness and gets me more time with the bike!

When I first got the bike I swore I wouldn't ride on I-25 during rush hour and then I ended up commuting most of the summer with it, you get used to it I suppose. A lot of times I'll just take the long way home on side roads, avoids the madness and gets me more time with the bike!
I will probably commute since I work over in Boulder. Ever done a day trip up to Estes? Would love to meet up and ride!

@ kakusaizou - could you tell us a bit about the three bags on the back of your bike? Thanks - recurveshooter
Nelson-Rigg CL-950, they're generic saddle bags that don't fit to well on the FZ-07 because of the way the tail cants.  

I will probably commute since I work over in Boulder. Ever done a day trip up to Estes? Would love to meet up and ride!
Estes via Peak to Peak hwy is a great ride, just did it this past July. I have the bike in "storage" for the winter but would totally be down for a meet up in the spring. 

Archived