The MT-07 Forum

FNG from AZ

conejo

Hi All,

Bought a brand new White 2015 this Sunday. Put 20 miles or so on it riding it home, started off feeling a little shaky but started getting back into the groove towards the end. This is my 3rd bike, I've been off the bike for a few years after a nasty high-side crash. I need to ride some more and brush up on my skills. I took the MSF rider course after I got my first bike. I wouldn't mind doing that again, or finding a local group that does refresher skill building training.

Started getting the itch to ride again last year after I saw this bike at the dealer. I was able to put it off for a while, but it hit me hard last week after getting a new job. I read through this forum and learned quite a bit both last week and this week. 

Earlier this summer I decided it would be fun to learn to weld, so here's a pic of the welding cart I built:

5C2F319A-FB39-4270-8CF7-5FB4CC7B1C55_zpsikudb1sq.jpg

I'm not going to bother posting a pic of my stock bike with the stupid stock license plate bracket on it, you all know what it looks like :-)

• Premium Member
xcarbonsteelx

Welcome to the forum! I'm also in AZ. Live near the Cardinals stadium.

- xCarbonSteelx

Welcome aboard! I like your avatar and the way you think.  (stupid stock license plate bracket) Ha! Yeah, we all know what the stock bikes look like. Nice looking cart, btw!

Beemer

• Premium Member
Welcome to the forum! I'm also in AZ. Live near the Cardinals stadium.
Yes, welcome!  I'm on the NW side of the valley myself (Arrowhead)

One of the other reasons I got the bike was so that I would have an alternate means of transportation if my jeep was down for maintenance. Here are a couple pics of wheeling at Predator at Table Mesa.

Note: Thats not me beside the jeep, he's one of the guys spotting me through the line.

10389595_10205949563194788_7666027914794554875_n_zpss6b3zhlt.jpg

Here's another farther down the trail:

10513241_10205949563234789_6987688143359790698_n_zpsflonhqrk.jpg

We also did Upper & Lower Terminator that day, it was awesome!

Welcome aboard! I like your avatar and the way you think.  (stupid stock license plate bracket) Ha! Yeah, we all know what the stock bikes look like. Nice looking cart, btw!
Haha, thanks! 
Here's one of my favorite cartoons, I laugh everytime I read it :-)

1005006_179663995560130_1650628909_n_zpsk83dywkw.jpg

• Global Moderator

Welcome dude... im out here in the west valley.. im always down to ride... just hit me up

ATGATT... ATTATT, two acronyms I live by.

Archived