The MT-07 Forum

FZ-07 Road Rage

raceblue

• Global Moderator

I could not get the video to play, but from the still image I thought it looked like an FZ-09. You have to watch out for those guys :)

• Premium Member

Man, people sure do suck...what a F'n moron. Perhaps a nice big solid truck will knock that "tough guy" chip off his shoulder.

Crush your enemies. See them driven before you. Hear the lamentations of their women.          Fuss Life.

suspiciouspackage
Pretty sure that's an FZ-09, not that it really matters, dude is still an idiot.
The way the gauge cluster is mounted, it's an 09. But still, guy's a douche.

[attachment id=1115" thumbnail="1]FZ-09's are bad. M-kay.

Seriously, I wonder if the cops checked any of the local hospitals for a self admitted D-bag with a possible broken hand or wrist.

Beemer

fooschnickens
I was close. I was thinking FZ-07 riders don't seem like @$&holes.
There's a few around here. A blurple that lane splits all the time/shoots the gap between cars and another blurple that seems to think he has a unicycle and took his mirrors off so he doesn't need to bother about checking behind him before nearly sideswiping people. 
Oh the best part is when he shakes his head like it was the cager's fault for not anticipating his idiotic behavior. Couple of class acts.

AlbatrossCafe

lol I never understood why if a car does anything AT ALL to encroach on some riders, they loser their freakin' minds like the car was trying to murder them. This guy is the perfect example of someone who needs to relax and understand what he is doing.

I'm 100% sure that that old dude did not have the ill-intention of hitting that guy. He is on a motorcycle. A motorcycle is a very small vehicle, and no matter how bright our lights, how reflective our jackets, and how loud our exhausts/horns are, sometimes a driver will unfortunately overlook/not see you. That's just how it is riding motorcycles. It is no reason to go ballistic on a car. Everyone makes mistakes!

Now, of course there are the "texting while breastfeeding" kind of drivers which are another story. But I feel like I experience an event similar to the one in this video at least 2-3 times a week on my commutes. Luckily, even though being on a motorcycle makes it harder for others to see me, it also means I am more focused, prepared, and can more easily get out of the way. I always give those drivers a "thumbs up" to let them know I'm ok.

My motto after an awkward run-in or close call is: If you didn't kill/maim me, then no hard feelings, man. :))

Beware anyone that has a camera fitted, they often fit one due to getting into more
situations than most but cant see why it's anything to do with them riding/driving like
a prat, how many of these vids do you see were long before the inevitable happens
you have already got white knuckles  from squeezing imagery brakes.

albatrosscafe

He's probably just one of those guys that lost his job, lost his wife and lost his dog and can't contain his emotions. If only he knew how a good country song could soothe him.

Beemer

pineappleunderthesea
albatrosscafe 
He's probably just one of those guys that lost his job, lost his wife and lost his dog and can't contain his emotions. If only he knew how a good country song could soothe him.
Hey, won't you play another, Somebody done somebody wrong song.... (or is that too dated?)

albatrosscafe 
Hey, won't you play another, Somebody done somebody wrong song.... (or is that too dated?)
No classic is too dated in my book. Almost forgot about that song, thanks for the memory.

Beemer

• Premium Member

My comment to one of his video's 

"Well, driving like that you can't expect the drivers in front of you to always know where you are and not cut you off as you drive faster than the flow of traffic and cut through lanes. Have at it, but it is foolish to blame other drivers for not seeing your driving habits, and just plain stupid to mess up other peoples cars for getting in your way. With that logic, they have every right to smash your mirrors as well.

Yea I drive fast and split lanes too, but I try to be considerate while doing it, and understanding if my bike is in someones blind spot. Gotta expect that on a bike man. Just be safe, and chill out."

Databyter

My comment to one of his video's  
"Well, driving like that you can't expect the drivers in front of you to always know where you are and not cut you off as you drive faster than the flow of traffic and cut through lanes. Have at it, but it is foolish to blame other drivers for not seeing your driving habits, and just plain stupid to mess up other peoples cars for getting in your way. With that logic, they have every right to smash your mirrors as well.

Yea I drive fast and split lanes too, but I try to be considerate while doing it, and understanding if my bike is in someones blind spot. Gotta expect that on a bike man. Just be safe, and chill out."
Well said.

lol I never understood why if a car does anything AT ALL to encroach on some riders, they loser their freakin' minds like the car was trying to murder them. This guy is the perfect example of someone who needs to relax and understand what he is doing. 
I'm 100% sure that that old dude did not have the ill-intention of hitting that guy. He is on a motorcycle. A motorcycle is a very small vehicle, and no matter how bright our lights, how reflective our jackets, and how loud our exhausts/horns are, sometimes a driver will unfortunately overlook/not see you. That's just how it is riding motorcycles. It is no reason to go ballistic on a car. Everyone makes mistakes!

Now, of course there are the "texting while breastfeeding" kind of drivers which are another story. But I feel like I experience an event similar to the one in this video at least 2-3 times a week on my commutes. Luckily, even though being on a motorcycle makes it harder for others to see me, it also means I am more focused, prepared, and can more easily get out of the way. I always give those drivers a "thumbs up" to let them know I'm ok.

My motto after an awkward run-in or close call is: If you didn't kill/maim me, then no hard feelings, man. :))

I think he does need to relax and share the road. .... And older people might not be the best drivers anymore, but they don't deserve to have their mirrors punched in.

I was close. I was thinking FZ-07 riders don't seem like @$&holes.
There's a few around here. A blurple that lane splits all the time/shoots the gap between cars and another blurple that seems to think he has a unicycle and took his mirrors off so he doesn't need to bother about checking behind him before nearly sideswiping people. 
Oh the best part is when he shakes his head like it was the cager's fault for not anticipating his idiotic behavior. Couple of class acts.

I don't understand why people ride like that. motorcycling is dangerous enough even if you are a safe, cautious rider.

Its an FZ-09, here's this SQUID's YouTube channel; 
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCnVCHyia7IrW_OEgTQAiK6w/videos

This individual is sending the wrong message & his days are numbered.

& I could go on . . .

I checked out his YouTube page and he's a real ________! In one video he gets in this old mans face about to fight and I have no respect for anyone who mistreats elderly people. It's just a matter of time before he mouths off at the wrong person and he gets taught a lesson he desperately needs.

Here in NYC a lot of bicyclist are a&&holes too. If you stand in a bike lane or stop your car in one they yell at you while riding by and sometimes hit your car.

fooschnickens

I don't understand why people ride like that. motorcycling is dangerous enough even if you are a safe, cautious rider.
Yeah, they're not exactly doing themselves (or other motorists) any favors by doing that. I know their luck will run out one day, I just hope it's not sandwiched between two cars... 

It's those type of riders that give us a bad name!
I only yell the F#@k U, when someone does something utterly stupid, but it appears from the video, that the hooligan was going well above the speed limit, and expect other drivers to clear the road for him.
Bad behavior of a fool,
and a double fool for posting his behavior online!

I consider this the natural progression of evolution, where the fools are eliminated in one or another dumb move; like the guy that was lanesharing at 100+MPH faster than traffic and hit a car; now dead.
And people saying "poor him, he was such a good kid; how could those evil cagers do this?", and "Motorcycling is dangerous!"
Yeah it is, when he wipes his ass on defensive driving skills, speed limits, lane sharing laws, etc...

Archived