Sign in to follow this  
raceblue

FZ-07 Road Rage

mjh937
I could not get the video to play, but from the still image I thought it looked like an FZ-09. You have to watch out for those guys :)

yamobethere
Pretty sure that's an FZ-09, not that it really matters, dude is still an idiot.

raceblue
I was close. I was thinking FZ-07 riders don't seem like @$&holes.

Mr.Puss
Man, people sure do suck...what a F'n moron. Perhaps a nice big solid truck will knock that "tough guy" chip off his shoulder.

suspiciouspackage
Pretty sure that's an FZ-09, not that it really matters, dude is still an idiot.
The way the gauge cluster is mounted, it's an 09. But still, guy's a douche.

Beemer

[attachment id=1115" thumbnail="1]FZ-09's are bad. M-kay.

Seriously, I wonder if the cops checked any of the local hospitals for a self admitted D-bag with a possible broken hand or wrist.

fooschnickens
I was close. I was thinking FZ-07 riders don't seem like @$&holes.
There's a few around here. A blurple that lane splits all the time/shoots the gap between cars and another blurple that seems to think he has a unicycle and took his mirrors off so he doesn't need to bother about checking behind him before nearly sideswiping people. 
Oh the best part is when he shakes his head like it was the cager's fault for not anticipating his idiotic behavior. Couple of class acts.

AlbatrossCafe
lol I never understood why if a car does anything AT ALL to encroach on some riders, they loser their freakin' minds like the car was trying to murder them. This guy is the perfect example of someone who needs to relax and understand what he is doing.

I'm 100% sure that that old dude did not have the ill-intention of hitting that guy. He is on a motorcycle. A motorcycle is a very small vehicle, and no matter how bright our lights, how reflective our jackets, and how loud our exhausts/horns are, sometimes a driver will unfortunately overlook/not see you. That's just how it is riding motorcycles. It is no reason to go ballistic on a car. Everyone makes mistakes!

Now, of course there are the "texting while breastfeeding" kind of drivers which are another story. But I feel like I experience an event similar to the one in this video at least 2-3 times a week on my commutes. Luckily, even though being on a motorcycle makes it harder for others to see me, it also means I am more focused, prepared, and can more easily get out of the way. I always give those drivers a "thumbs up" to let them know I'm ok.

My motto after an awkward run-in or close call is: If you didn't kill/maim me, then no hard feelings, man. :))

Guest Ralph
Beware anyone that has a camera fitted, they often fit one due to getting into more
situations than most but cant see why it's anything to do with them riding/driving like
a prat, how many of these vids do you see were long before the inevitable happens
you have already got white knuckles  from squeezing imagery brakes.

Beemer
albatrosscafe

He's probably just one of those guys that lost his job, lost his wife and lost his dog and can't contain his emotions. If only he knew how a good country song could soothe him.

pineappleunderthesea
albatrosscafe 
He's probably just one of those guys that lost his job, lost his wife and lost his dog and can't contain his emotions. If only he knew how a good country song could soothe him.
Hey, won't you play another, Somebody done somebody wrong song.... (or is that too dated?)

Beemer
albatrosscafe 
Hey, won't you play another, Somebody done somebody wrong song.... (or is that too dated?)
No classic is too dated in my book. Almost forgot about that song, thanks for the memory.