Sign in to follow this  
xcsp

New Member Intro

xcsp
Hi!  From Wisconsin and interested in the FZ07.

Will be interested to read owner's impressions of them.
  • Like 1

1finefz09
Hello xcsp! I own an FZ-09 right now, and have a white FZ-07 on order. I test ode the FZ-07 on Saturday. Very similar bikes. The FZ-07 has more smoother fueling, doesn't have the jerky initial throttle that the FZ-09 has. It has very similar low end power, can pull power wheelies first 2-3 gears if you want, or just smooth power.

To me, the front forks seems better sprung on the FZ-07, firmer. Comfortable ride, more comfortable seat than the FZ-09.

What really stood out to me was the brakes. Way better and stronger brakes than on the FZ-09.

A really great bike and for $7,000, the very best motorcycle deal on the market. Maybe best motorcycle deal ever!

Welcome to the forums!

xcsp
Thanks 1finefz09!

Appreciate the info, I'll need to stop down at my local shop and see if they have a 7 available to demo!!

olderthandirt
Hello from down South. I'm a transplanted Yankee waiting not too patiently for my FZ-07. I CAN'T STAND IT MUCH LONGER... looking forward to reading the new ride reviews from members.
  • Like 1

Cruizin
Welcome and thanks for joining us! I hope you come back and post often. Please feel free to share us on Facebook and maybe some new owners will find us and start posting!