The MT-07 Forum

Wait what, a Sena HELMET?

fooschnickens

fooschnickens
http://www.sena.com/product/noise-control-helmet/

Pretty interesting stuff. Noise cancellation rolled into bucket to reduce wind noise and make it easier to hear things around you. Looks like they'll offer some flavor of their bluetooth communicator to work with it as well.

Doesn't look too bad, and if they can give it 20S capabilities they'd have a real winner on their hands.

No release date or pricing announced yet, but might be something worth keeping an eye on.

3cWJ9jR.jpg

• Premium Member

Just get the 10C. I've had mince when it first released in June. The helmet doesn't provide video capability and the 10C has noise cancellation as well. Might as well put a 10C with all the capabilities this helmet will offer and more in a helmet that is proven besides just having some bells to it. Mine is mounted to my Shoei RF1200

• Global Moderator

According to the podcasts that covered this from AIMExpo you can purchase either 10 or 20 electronics for it. It does not come with the Bluetooth capability. It sounds interesting, but I expect it will be rather expensive by the time you buy everything you need.

fooschnickens
According to the podcasts that covered this from AIMExpo you can purchase either 10 or 20 electronics for it. It does not come with the Bluetooth capability. It sounds interesting, but I expect it will be rather expensive by the time you buy everything you need.
No different from any other helmet + communicator you get. Only difference here is that you couldn't swap it between multiple helmets with an extra clamp kit... 

• Premium Member

It's a looker, fo' sho'. But given the cost of a nice helmet without all the electronics, adding those in on top, I'm guessing it'll be around a grand. For a helmet. A HELMET.

• 1 month later...
  • Premium Member

As of the second week in Jan... still no price, availability info... no pre-release reviews that I've yet found, either. Anyone else find anything? Their Website is VERY sparse where info/tech details are concerned, imho.

• Premium Member

Thanks for this! Something to keep my eye on.

Crush your enemies. See them driven before you. Hear the lamentations of their women.          Fuss Life.

Archived