The MT-07 Forum

Where did wickedtwister go?!?

mrcribbs

Been waiting for over a month for the correct harness for the signal panels I purchased from him. Now I notice his vendor section is gone?!? 

I was wondering about that too. He never did announce who won the scavenger hunt. I think it was me but I don't care any more however I did enjoy looking at everyone's pictures.

• Premium Member

What happened to him? Did he get overwhelmed with all the interest in his turn signals? I'm just glad i got the brake lights from him when I did. great quality and they're awesome. If I ever need to make anything custom, at lease there is a how to.

Wicked had a tragic death in the family and has been dealing with alot all of a sudden.  
I spoke heard back from him and he will be making things right very soon.

Right now, he is just overwhelmed.
Sorry to hear of this tragedy.  

• 2 weeks later...
  • Premium Member
wickedtwister

Hey Everyone sorry Ive been gone for so long. My Grandfather had a major stroke a couple months ago and i dropped everything to go care for him. Family always comes first. Tragically he had another massive stroke that took his life. So I have been dealing with getting his house packed up and divided and distributed to the rest of the family and whatnot. Now that I'm back home I can catch up with everyone. @mrcribbs your harness is in the mail.

• Premium Member

Sorry for your loss. I got to meet wicked while he was in Alabama. He's a really nice guy and his turnsignal kit is awesome. I'm kinda jealous of how good his 07 sounds !

Archived