The MT-07 Forum

Oklahoma City Riders

enderokc

I guess I am the first one to write here but I know I am not the first person to get an FZ-07, I know there was a red one sold before I got my white one :)

Anyway, if you are in the Oklahoma City Metro area, Say Hi :)

-Eric

did you get it last week? I saw that one if you did :) almost got it until I saw they had a white one down at Norman Yamaha. Although I will be using Maxeys for my service since I live so much closer :)

• Global Moderator

Red is the easiest to do a future color swap. It is just the tank panels and the top of the tank. 

Good to have you in the forum btw, thanks for joining.

• 2 weeks later...
I will be taking a trip next weekend from Austin to Tulsa, do you know of any good rides around that area?
Sorry I don't. I do know that Tulsa is a lot hillier than OKC so there are better chances for nice roads around there. Good Luck :)

Ahhh thanks anyways, guess there's nothing wrong with filling her up and exploring some back roads. I will update if I find a road worth mentioning.

• 4 weeks later...

Another OKC rider here! I picked up a white FZ-07 out of Shawnee. I'm breaking in my engine but after a few hundred miles lets go ride. I hope this weather will clear up soon.

Yamaha FZ-07 '15
Honda Shadow VT750DC '06 - for sale
Kawasaki Ninja 250r '08 - for sale
Previous Bikes:
Kawasaki Eliminator 125 '06

• 1 month later...

Another fz-07 owner in the OKC area. Bought a white one from Maxeys. I'll be riding it down I-40 just about every day going to and from work.

• 5 months later...
Ill have mine in a couple weeks!
I know there are a few FZ-07's around the OKC area. I just seem to be the only active poster on these forums.  

• 3 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...
From Elgin OK 2016 FZ-07
Cool you'll have to post some pictures. Riden through Elgin a few times from OKC to Mount Scott  

• 1 year later...

Archived