The MT-07 Forum

Warm and fuzzy

scordiaboy515

scordiaboy515
NqRpwRq.jpg....I purchased my 07 August of 2014 and I still get warm and fuzzy when I go out to my shop and look at it....start it up.....rev it up with the M4 with baffle removed.....ran 4 track days on this little gem this past summer and had a blast....can't wait till next year. I get so many compliments on my bike at the track 8-)

• Premium Member

Compliments indeed! Man that front end sets your bike way apart from the rest!
I've been plenty attached to a car before, but there is something so different about the bike. It's a whole other level of pleasure riding and maintaining her. Maybe it's because I feel more in tune or "as one" with it Vs a car. By the way, plz share what front end fairing that is!

• Premium Member

That fairing is something else. The hobbs approves.

You planning something slick for the coolant reservoir? It seems kind of prone.

Everything went braap.

scordiaboy515
Compliments indeed! Man that front end sets your bike way apart from the rest! I've been plenty attached to a car before, but there is something so different about the bike. It's a whole other level of pleasure riding and maintaining her. Maybe it's because I feel more in tune or "as one" with it Vs a car. By the way, plz share what front end fairing that is!
  A few years back......2009 actually, I bought a 2008 Buell XB12R.  When I tracked that bike I mounted up a complete set of Airtech fiberglass body work....when I restored it back to street trim to sell I kept all the body work.......so I had this front fairing collecting dust in my closet......after I decided to put the 07 on the track I grabbed the fairing and held it up on the front of the bike and said.....damn this looks bitchin......fits like a glove.....so there you have it :D 

scordiaboy515
That fairing is something else. The hobbs approves. 
You planning something slick for the coolant reservoir? It seems kind of prone.
    nothing in particular, just got rid of all the useless appendages....it's really not in harms way imho tho 

You ever have thoughts about retrofitting a headlight in there to cruise around on the streets that way?

Engaging with people that have personality disorders on a message board is like arguing with a rock.

scordiaboy515
You ever have thoughts about retrofitting a headlight in there to cruise around on the streets that way?
  Very good observation 8-).....and yes I have. The only thing stopping me is the price of these after market projector beam headlights. I don't want to put anything cheesy on my bike..... 

Archived