The MT-07 Forum

Windscreens

nmucat

@raven That screen looks so clean. Thanks for the pictures.
Thanks! It will look even better when I get some lower bars or clip-ons 

C8RZajl.jpg

YKYYXiM.jpg

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply
@raven That screen looks so clean. Thanks for the pictures.
Thanks! It will look even better when I get some lower bars or clip-ons 

C8RZajl.jpg

YKYYXiM.jpg

I actually wanted the oem screen before also, but ended up going with a Puig. If you get woodcraft clip-ons please let us know if it fits with the screen without issues.

I didn't even think about it not fitting with the windscreen. Now I'm worried lol 
Here's a head-on picture

yYUEfS4.png
Looks nice! I should've put mine up for sale after I got a different wind screen but I hate having to box things up and deal with the post office. I think it has a minor scratch on it but that would be reflected in the price if I sold it ( I may soon). I was a little surprised as to how effective those little screens actually are. They just didn't block enough bugs for my taste so I went bigger.

Beemer

I didn't even think about it not fitting with the windscreen. Now I'm worried lol 
Here's a head-on picture

yYUEfS4.png
Looks nice! I should've put mine up for sale after I got a different wind screen but I hate having to box things up and deal with the post office. I think it has a minor scratch on it but that would be reflected in the price if I sold it ( I may soon). I was a little surprised as to how effective those little screens actually are. They just didn't block enough bugs for my taste so I went bigger.
honestly I don't even care about the wind or bugs. the reason I went with a screen, is because I think the front end looks unfinished with nothing there.

honestly I don't even care about the wind or bugs. the reason I went with a screen, is because I think the front end looks unfinished with nothing there.
Yamaha would probably take that as a compliment since it is a naked after-all.

Beemer

I'd bet money that looks real nice on an FZ-07.
Me too. Maybe I need to be the guinea pig.  8-)
More guinea pigs are heroes than anyone else.

Beemer

• 3 weeks later...

@raven Hows well does the Yamaha screen block the wind? Im not looking for something to block all the wind, but I was riding at 80mph the other day and the wind was really pushing me around. Im 6'3 so my fat head is way up in the clouds.  
I had a streetfighter ZX6R a while back and the small wind deflector on the headlight was enough for me. 

Im debating between the Ermax, Yamaha, or the Rizoma. Im terrible at making decisions.  x_x

Archived