pattonme

$25 off for Veterans Day, $75 with DD-214

pattonme
Any orders booked (via Paypal, immediate payment not required but by end of month, please) for Suspension upgrade/rebuild services will have $25 subtracted off the customary $125 labor charge (20% discount). If you can send me an appropriately redacted DD-214 (I don't want your SSN) I'll triple the discount to $75.

If you'd rather the $25 discount be applied as a donation to the Injured Marine Semper Fi Fund, I'll match it.

PS. For those with pre-existing (ie. not yet paid) Paypal invoices - you're waiting for funds, cold weather, bike stands, etc. I will extend to you the opportunity to participate in the donation match but not the outright discount. Sorry.
  • Like 4

pattonme
I didn't word that quite right. If you're a VET and place an order during the month of November you're eligible for the discount.

For others, any order placed during November (or un-paid invoices settled by 11/30) is eligible for the donation match.

I was hoping for more take up than just 1.

superhawk848
I want to do this, but the timing is off for me. Are you a former marine? If so Semper Fi. I've been out for 36 years, going to have to search for my DD-214