The MT-07 Forum

ECUnleased

delbee1

Has anyone used the ECUnleased reflash on their bike?
Or does anyone know the differences between that and the Flash Tune reflash, any pros/cons between them?

• 2 weeks later...
2wheeldynoworks

We are also an ECUnleashed dealer and one of their R&D dyno's. For some bikes, it is a better choice. For others, it is not. They're Italian, they pioneered most modern ECU flashing. They generally have a good product, however they don't get quite as custom in their tuning as for instance a tuner creating a flash specifically for each mod made to your motorcycle. The flash we create is similar, just a bit more, specific.

We are also an ECUnleashed dealer and one of their R&D dyno's. For some bikes, it is a better choice. For others, it is not. They're Italian, they pioneered most modern ECU flashing. They generally have a good product, however they don't get quite as custom in their tuning as for instance a tuner creating a flash specifically for each mod made to your motorcycle. The flash we create is similar, just a bit more, specific.
Thanks for the reply :) I really want one of your flashes but I use the bike everyday to get to work and dont think I could have it off the road for the 3-4 weeks it would take to send you the ECU and get it back (I'm in the UK)
Are there any other options?

2wheeldynoworks

I imagine if you could find a spare ECU off a crashed bike it'd be pretty cheap. Then your bike wouldn't be down for more than a few hours while swapping the ecu's (which in reality takes about 30 minutes)

Archived