The MT-07 Forum

What's this connector?

asher

12219345_10153003759181442_6115291379650979143_n.jpg?oh=93c081a4f123f098860e620e4f4f141b&oe=56B251BF

After doing some work on the bike I'm left with a connector that I can't find the other end to. Anyone nice enough to let me know where it goes?
2 wires:brown/white, black/blue

Also does anyone know where I can download a service manual so I don't have to ask stupid questions like this?

I got a huge belly-ache looking through the service manual for that connector.

Engaging with people that have personality disorders on a message board is like arguing with a rock.

It could be a few things but I think it needs a better view of where the wire is coming from.

Engaging with people that have personality disorders on a message board is like arguing with a rock.

Comes out of the loom beside the ecu wires.
I figured it would be easy to trace with a wiring diagram.
If someone is willing to send me a service manual I'm pretty confident I can figure it out.

• Premium Member

It's prolly a dealer diagnostics connection for the fancy scanners

2015 fz-07- Hordpower Edition...2015 fj-09- 120whp- Graves Exhaust w/Woolich Race Kit- tuned by 2WDW

The diagnostic connector is under the rear seat.

ABS...... The bike doesn't have it, but I'm guessing the area where I found it is where the ABS pump would sit. So I guess it goes to nowhere...?

The sensor at the front of the fuel tank is the air temp sensor. There should be a blanked plug for the ABS there as well. I don't have ABS and the plug is there.
If you move the air temp sensor to a spot where it gets cool air it will run a bit richer.

Go forth and modify my son...go forth and modify...

Archived