The MT-07 Forum

Remus Exhaust Full System (Yes/No)?

mooimagoat

So I just got Fz-07, I am so excited to have my baby finally! It is the first bike I have ever completely owned and was looking to get an exhaust system for it. I have been looking around and I think I want to go with the full Remus exhaust system seen (HERE). It seems a little bit expensive compared to some of the other systems out there, but I got a great deal on my bike so I am willing to put in the extra money for this. My FZ-07 is the 2015 Pearl white color and I think that this system would look great on it and make the bike sound great. Anyhoo, I was wondering if anyone had an opinion on this matter, is there a system you would suggest rather than the Remus system? is it too expensive? How loud should I expect it to be? Any additional comments or concerns. I am really excited to get a new exhaust on this bike, so let me know your thoughts! I haven't been able to find much information on the Remus system so I hope you guys can help!

• Premium Member

Picking an exhaust is a matter of what you like...heck I went against the bandwagon and picked Leo Vince... Do what makes YOU happy... And from what I can see you will prolly be the one one with a remus exhaust in this forum... :D

2015 fz-07- Hordpower Edition...2015 fj-09- 120whp- Graves Exhaust w/Woolich Race Kit- tuned by 2WDW

Sorry about the link haha, it seems to work for me *shrug* ... and yeah, that is very true, in the end, it is my bike and I will go with what makes me happy. But was just curious to see who, if anyone had some personal experience with it :P

booboobusfz07

If money was no concern, this would be at the top of the list. Remus makes a good looking pipe. I got a leovince awhile back and love it

My thoughts? You only live once, always buy what you like, don't settle for less or what others like better and drink your Ovaltine!

Beemer

Archived