The MT-07 Forum

XSR-700 review and accessories

bubba

• Global Moderator
Fork Gaitors might be nice.  A little "old school" for the FZ, but would keep the fork running clean.

Im kinda liking those side covers... get rid of the stock airbox look
maybe the rad guard too
If only the parts were available in america

ATGATT... ATTATT, two acronyms I live by.

Be interested in the handle bars. I wonder if they're the same as ours? I like the handlebar risers that JvB yard built has on. Only a matter of time :/

Honda Grom
CB 350

• Premium Member
Ugh... just bought the FZ and then I see this piggy-back off of it. I'm not going to look at this stuff any longer for fear of getting yet another bike.

That line (yard built) is meant to be nothing but bolt on accesories, so you can possibly entertain the thought. (bolt on for the XSR 700 though, not MT07.)

I bet to get the final product you'll spend ridicilious amounts of money though.

Everything went braap.

Review at bikeexif 
Accessories  looks like some could fit the FZ-07

The silver radiator is STILL a bad idea. At 11k miles now, the one on my FZ-07 will NEVER look good again. It will be painted black one day, as it should have been from Yamaha.

Catfish ...

• 3 weeks later...
  • Global Moderator
Review at bikeexif 
Accessories  looks like some could fit the FZ-07

The silver radiator is STILL a bad idea. At 11k miles now, the one on my FZ-07 will NEVER look good again. It will be painted black one day, as it should have been from Yamaha. 
Catfish ...

I might just get a new one, paint the tanks, and put it on with a rad guard around 20k. at 15k mine is starting to look pretty beat up.

ATGATT... ATTATT, two acronyms I live by.

• 1 month later...

I love the headlight. Not all headlights have to scream futuristic design.  And im jealous of the gauge cluster.  wish the fz07 had one that cool.  I can see the gauge and/or headlight swap becoming a popular mod for fz07s.

Archived