The MT-07 Forum

New member after first ride

longrider1951

longrider1951
Hello, I just joined the Forum a few days ago after my first ride on the FZ-07. I work at a Yamaha dealership and we took one with 2,000 miles on it in trade. I got to ride it for about 20 minutes and I have to say it's one of the most fun bikes I've ever ridden, Light, quick and easy handling. I currently have a Suzuki V Strom 1000 and a Harley Dyna Custom and am looking for something light and easy to toss around; I'm pretty sure I've found it. I'm 64 and been riding over 45 years with plenty more to go. 

Just wanted to say HI, Glenn

• Global Moderator
Hello, I just joined the Forum a few days ago after my first ride on the FZ-07. I work at a Yamaha dealership and we took one with 2,000 miles on it in trade. I got to ride it for about 20 minutes and I have to say it's one of the most fun bikes I've ever ridden, Light, quick and easy handling. I currently have a Suzuki V Strom 1000 and a Harley Dyna Custom and am looking for something light and easy to toss around; I'm pretty sure I've found it. I'm 64 and been riding over 45 years with plenty more to go.  

Let me guess... ADP is installed on your computers at work :P

Welcome dude... hope to see the bike in your garahe soon :)

ATGATT... ATTATT, two acronyms I live by.

longrider1951

Read more: http://fz07.org/thread/4076/new-member-after-first-ride?page=1#ixzz3q0Vt0g6S

How'd you Know?? (LOL)
Welcome dude... hope to see the bike in your garahe soon :)

• Global Moderator

Im a tech at a dodge dealership
all caps is how everything looks

ATGATT... ATTATT, two acronyms I live by.

• Premium Member

Welcome longrider1951!  I've been riding a while too, and have to agree with you.  I've recently owned a Wee Strom (V-Strom 650), and that thing was great.  I owned a Honda Magna 750 V4 before that, and was riding a Kawi Ninja 500 before I got the FZ-07. As you can tell, when it comes to bikes, I don't think size matters. ;)   The FZ-07 is great for my needs, and as fun as it gets (actually, the Ninja 500 was a gas too, just because it was so light, and the ergos were a little bit more race oriented, but still "standard"). Now quit popping wheelies and get back to work! 

Why can't left turners see us?

• Premium Member
hippiebikerchick

Welcome longrider1951! They are fun bikes, thanks for joining!

Illegitimi non carborundum

Archived