The MT-07 Forum

New FZ07 owner.

invertedrr

Hey folks, new fz07 rider. Not a new rider, I came from supermoto and dirt but this my first street designated bike. I'm from SoCal name is Sean, love this little bike.

• Premium Member

Welcome! What part of SoCal are you from?

I'm actually interested in Sumo and dirt. What bikes do you have for those activities?

Instagram: @meekmade | You don't need to flat foot a bike to ride it.

• Global Moderator

Great to see you here @invertedrr! Thanks for joining. Post some pics, people love pics.

I came from a SM too. What did you have before the FZ07?

Don't forget to vote and pin :)

• 5 weeks later...

Hey guys sorry for late replies. I usually get on forums and never get back on them. But I live in Yucaipa, gloss black fz07. For MX and Desert I rode a 06 crf250 and sumo I had a 08 CRF450r but she's gone now :(

Great to see you here @invertedrr! Thanks for joining. Post some pics, people love pics.  
I came from a SM too. What did you have before the FZ07?

Don't forget to vote and pin :)

I came off a Drz400sm as my street legal bike before the FZ07

• Premium Member

Howdy. Just got my FZ-07, how I missed riding.I bought the Pearl white so naturally I called her Snowflake.
Idk I think this bike is a little too tuffff for the name snowflake! :P
Maybe something like "BlizZard" (with emphasis on the "Z" lol.) or "WhiteoutZ!" (Also with random emphasis on "Z" )
Just kidding. How are you liking the bike so far?! What bikes did you ride before?

Howdy. Just got my FZ-07, how I missed riding.I bought the Pearl white so naturally I called her Snowflake.
Idk I think this bike is a little too tuffff for the name snowflake! :P Maybe something like "BlizZard" (with emphasis on the "Z" lol.) or "WhiteoutZ!" (Also with random emphasis on "Z" )
Just kidding. How are you liking the bike so far?! What bikes did you ride before?
I named my bike Eva, because she is sexy and aggressive! 

AlbatrossCafe
Somebody tell me where I can find that plate mount...

I just made it from parts I had at work.
nice job. Could you maybe take some close up pics of it? I really like the look without the plate up high 

• Premium Member
snowdriftless
Hey folks, new fz07 rider. Not a new rider, I came from supermoto and dirt but this my first street designated bike. I'm from SoCal name is Sean, love this little bike.
Get a spare set of wheels with TKC-80s on them and a skidplate  for the FZ-07 and have the best of both worlds! I think a dirtbike/dualsport is my next motorcycle purchase (Maybe a WR250R, hmmm...). Welcome to the forum!

P1: Vice? I have no vice, I'm as pure as the driven snow!
P2: Yeah but you've been drifting

All the gear all the time!

Get a spare set of wheels with TKC-80s on them and a skidplate  for the FZ-07 and have the best of both worlds! I think a dirtbike/dualsport is my next motorcycle purchase (Maybe a WR250R, hmmm...). Welcome to the forum!

I've already got a motocross/desert bike.

Archived