The MT-07 Forum

Post your FZ-07 Production Number !!

arfz07

• Global Moderator

Hey, I have the youngest bike. At least for a little while.

• Like 1

missourifz07

#159 here....I guess guru and I are sharing a bike and we don't know it!! Get off my bike Guru!!

added (bro!)

• Global Moderator

Well whatayaknow ! I checked my paperwork and it's 159 for sure. Probably something else in the vin is different.
Maybe because mine is Canadian Model FZ07FW?

I feel like we're brothers now!

missourifz07

^^^^^ High Five!! I'm in the US and it's white too. I forgot what the fw and others mean but thought I'd decided it was an fz07fw as well. Just thought it was interesting my(our) number was listed as the same. I had to look 3 times!! Lol

• Like 1

• Global Moderator

My sticker says mine was manufactured on 7/14. It arrived at the dealer on July 27th. They must have the worlds fastest boats between Japan and the US.

• Premium Member
Well whatayaknow ! I checked my paperwork and it's 159 for sure. Probably something else in the vin is different. Maybe because mine is Canadian Model FZ07FW?

I feel like we're brothers now!

Posted by missourifz0710 hours ago^^^^^ High Five!! I'm in the US and it's white too. I forgot what the fw and others mean but thought I'd decided it was an fz07fw as well. Just thought it was interesting my(our) number was listed as the same. I had to look 3 times!! Lol

cMf03.jpg

• Like 1

Keep the rubber side down and the shiny side up.

added!

past bikes: WR250X, KLR650, V-Strom 1000, DR650, FZ-6, SV650S, Seca II, GS400S, Seca 750, YZ80.

#079 here in NH,USA and it is Rapid Red. I wonder if there is a formula to what number bike got what color/ tires.

added!

RRokay Raggie