The MT-07 Forum

New 2016 FZ-07 in MPLS

doriangray

Hey peeps,

I've been creeping on your forums since last fall when I decided I was going to buy an FZ, and am finally making a profile to introduce myself. I picked up my 2016 silver FZ a two weeks ago. I've been riding a scooter for 2 years, so the clutch/shift business has been a bit of a learning curve, but otherwise, I'm madly in love with her.

Thanks for all the information you've posted, which greatly assisted in my buying decision. And more thanks for all the accessory reviews - I've ordered a boatload of goodies and have been slowly swapping out as they arrive.

12088470_10206252339762227_3410109769333698366_n.jpg?oh=37bb3ed39bdcdf35b968b30fc41f1602&oe=568CFB60

• Premium Member
hippiebikerchick

Welcome doriangray! Thanks for joining! That's a good lookin' bike.

Illegitimi non carborundum

• Global Moderator

Welcome dude/chick
Gratz on the new FZ
Cant wait to see what you do with it :)
enjoy your scooter like motorcycle

ATGATT... ATTATT, two acronyms I live by.

Welcome dude/chick Gratz on the new FZ
Careful there. I called someone "Chickie" once (you know, how the Brit guys call females) and was scolded for name calling. I couldn't believe it but that's what happened. 

doriangray

Nice bike, no more scooter squirrel days! Put up pics of bike after some upgrades.

Beemer

Thanks for the welcome!

1. I'm a lady, though I use that term loosely.
2. No major mods in the works, just windscreen, fender eliminator, slider kit and levers.
3. My scooter is still stupid fun and gets like 70mpg. Also, it's a 250cc, so it's not like moped-y (not that there's anything wrong with mopeds....)

• Global Moderator
Welcome dude/chick Gratz on the new FZ
Careful there. I called someone "Chickie" once (you know, how the Brit guys call females) and was scolded for name calling. I couldn't believe it but that's what happened. 

doriangray

Nice bike, no more scooter squirrel days! Put up pics of bike after some upgrades.

I dont mean disrespect by it...just a term.

@doriangray swap the motors between your new fz and the scooter
Could you imagine the fuel mileage? And FUN!!!

ATGATT... ATTATT, two acronyms I live by.

Archived