Sign in to follow this  
sc7up

New member from Los Angeles

sc7up
Hey folks, 

New rider to this forum 8-)
I have zero connections to other rides in the area so thought I'd drop a line and say hello. 

Shiny side up! 

SC

hippiebikerchick
Welcome sc! Lots of SoCal riders here! Check out our member map and drop a pin so we can find you.

n2shotokai
Welcome aboard. Check out the local ride meet up section. There is a local ride this weekend.

sc7up
Welcome sc! Lots of SoCal riders here! Check out our member map and drop a pin so we can find you.
Hippiebikechick - How do I drop a pin on the map. I can't seem to be able to make it work? 

sc7up
Welcome aboard. Check out the local ride meet up section. There is a local ride this weekend.
Damn. I would've love to - Working full time on set this weekend!  Maybe the next one! 

hippiebikerchick
Hippiebikechick - How do I drop a pin on the map. I can't seem to be able to make it work? 
Instructions courtesy of our resident guru, Guru 
I think it would be really cool to see where everyone is from with a marker in the color of the bike.

INSTRUCTIONS FOR ADDING A MARKER TO THE MAP

- Click on the big + symbol in the top right corner.

- Enter you username in the "Entry Field" (Guru in the example above)

- Then either enter a specific location (City and State/Province) or zoom to the location that you want to mark on the map.

- If you entered information in the "Location" field, click the "Preview" button to make sure the marker is where you want it.

- If you zoom to the specific location that you want to mark, click on the "Click on a map location" hyperlink. A "Click on map to select location will appear. Click "OK" and then single click on your location and a marker will appear.

- Fill in you details in the "Description" field. In the example I have stated the year of the bike, the color and the production number.

- Choose the color of the marker by matching it with the color of your bike.

Finally, click the "Submit" button to post your marker.

Read more: http://fz07.org/thread/2271/member-world-map#ixzz3oks1NNwM