The MT-07 Forum

Premium Membership

fz07fanboy

• Premium Member

I would really like to share my thoughts with everyone who is a member on this forum. I'm not getting paid to write this either, but I'm sure that everyone in one way or another has gotten some informative, helpful, great deals, and even probably saved some $$$ by referring to the collective minds here on FZ07.ORG. I myself have found it very useful to meet new people as well as getting great offers from supporting vendors. Having said all of that, If you are NOT a PREMIUM MEMBER for this forum, please consider it. You don't have to get the Premium for life membership, but to help @Cruizin keep this forum and great place for people to continue using. There are additional things on the premium side that aren't offered on the non-premium side. I just witnessed this 2 days ago and believe me it was very useful. Even a simple donation can help as I can only imagine the time and cost associated with running a forum such as this. Even though I'm a premium member, I will still donate to the cause because I'm sure anything helps.

Thank you.

• Premium Member

Well said fz07fanboy, i completely agree. This is a great forum i have used many times to find tech tidbits, reviews on gear, parts etc. Im more than willing to drop a few bucks to keep this forum going in the state we all enjoy it as right now. Im fed up with some of the other car forums Im on because of all the advertisements etc. The "Premium member" does have its perks, but most importantly its helping keep this forum going! Graham

I would really like to share my thoughts with everyone who is a member on this forum. I'm not getting paid to write this either, but I'm sure that everyone in one way or another has gotten some informative, helpful, great deals, and even probably saved some $$$ by referring to the collective minds here on FZ07.ORG. I myself have found it very useful to meet new people as well as getting great offers from supporting vendors. Having said all of that, If you are NOT a PREMIUM MEMBER for this forum, please consider it. You don't have to get the Premium for life membership, but to help @cruzin keep this forum and great place for people to continue using. There are additional things on the premium side that aren't offered on the non-premium side. I just witnessed this 2 days ago and believe me it was very useful. Even a simple donation can help as I can only imagine the time and cost associated with running a forum such as this. Even though I'm a premium member, I will still donate to the cause because I'm sure anything helps. 
Thank you.

Thanks Fanboy! You premium members help keep the forum going for everyone!

• Premium Member

I gotta say being premium does feel pretty classy. Who couldn't use more class?

Everything went braap.

• Premium Member
Would you believe I am Paul?
@RobMoore its already been taken care of. Consider going premium.

• Premium Member
I would really like to share my thoughts with everyone who is a member on this forum. I'm not getting paid to write this either, but I'm sure that everyone in one way or another has gotten some informative, helpful, great deals, and even probably saved some $$$ by referring to the collective minds here on FZ07.ORG. I myself have found it very useful to meet new people as well as getting great offers from supporting vendors. Having said all of that, If you are NOT a PREMIUM MEMBER for this forum, please consider it. You don't have to get the Premium for life membership, but to help @cruizin keep this forum and great place for people to continue using. There are additional things on the premium side that aren't offered on the non-premium side. I just witnessed this 2 days ago and believe me it was very useful. Even a simple donation can help as I can only imagine the time and cost associated with running a forum such as this. Even though I'm a premium member, I will still donate to the cause because I'm sure anything helps. 
Thank you.
+1  Also...  This is BY FAR the best forum for information on the FZ-07 and MT-07.  The other forums really are pretty useless. 

Why can't left turners see us?

• Premium Member

Welcome fzonly1. Thank you for helping out a great forum. If anyone else has gotten some type of information or has saved a lot of money referring to the great minds of people on this forum then I'd encourage everyone to help out. I donated for a lifetime membership and was already a lifetime member.

• Premium Member

Welcome fzonly1. Thank you for helping out a great forum. If anyone else has gotten some type of information or has saved a lot of money referring to the great minds of people on this forum then I'd encourage everyone to help out. I donated for a lifetime membership and was already a lifetime member.
My pleasure,
I can't imagine the amount of money I've saved doing the work on my bike vs paying someone else to do it. And all the answers to my questions of how to get it all done I've found RIGHT HERE. Lord knows the D-bags at my dealer are no help. They can't even remember your name OR face after spending thousands of dollars at their shop. And scratch up your bike on a simple oil change.

• Premium Member
Lord knows the D-bags at my dealer are no help. They can't even remember your name OR face after spending thousands of dollars at their shop. And scratch up your bike on a simple oil change.
True dat! 

Why can't left turners see us?

Archived