The MT-07 Forum

New member From Scotland

craigieboy

Hi Guys/Girls 

I'm Craig im 25 and from Scotland, Had my MT-07 for a year now still in love with it, this being my first year of biking. Seems like a great forum lots of info and topics here, spent a little too long looking through the "What have you done to your FZ-07 today" love seeing everyone's different ideas on the MT/FZ.

Couple of pics from this year:

bgbhig.jpg

2eaji1l.jpg

11j1x6v.jpg

Bikes just been for its second service having covered over 6000 miles now (never thought id do that much mileage in a year) 
Rear silver covers currently getting painted just now, and a belly pan is on order,

Bike as it stands just now:

tah4ps.jpg

2m63jn9.jpg

Welcome! Very nice looking MT :D

I really like the ermax back plate holder on the white version and that red sticker on the side give an aggressive look, good job!

Cheers Guys, Yeah the Ermax undertray was one of the first things on my shopping list for the bike.  Side decal was from ebay @ toecutter and we do get some nice days :D

• Premium Member

Welcome and nice bike :) By the way, how were you able to mount that windscreen on there? I have the same Rafale screen and I just couldn't get it any higher, it covers a bit of my headlight by an inch or so.

• 2 months later...
  • Premium Member

Sorry for the late response. I got it fitted, but mine just sits lower than yours for some reason. I'm thinking I may just be incompetent :P I've learned to live with it now...but I'm also considering switching to a Madstad windscreen for it's ease of on/off removal and customization :-) Thanks and safe riding!

• Premium Member

Welcome sir! Great people here. Scotland, what a fantastic place to ride.

Crush your enemies. See them driven before you. Hear the lamentations of their women.          Fuss Life.

Welcome aboard, Craigie! Hope you're loving biking, we sure do! Your bike looks great but I'm sorry to say that bridge in the 3rd pic steals the show, bro. That is one cool looking bridge, (nice photography, btw) never seen one quite like it before, it looks so wild as though an artist thought it up. Where is it located? 

Beemer

Thanks Beemer, it is The Forth Rail bridge crossing the the River Forth beside Edinburgh. Yeah its pretty stunning and like you said don't think there is another like it, Pretty old aswell 1890. 

Btw can you send us some of your weather please :)

• Premium Member

@craigieboy90,

I've seen your bike floating around the net before, glad you found us!

Very nice MT-07 BTW...love the pics :)

Welcome to the forum!

:)

- Paulie

• Global Moderator

Welcome dude
Cant wait to head across the pond and hit up some of those roads
Lucky bastard

ATGATT... ATTATT, two acronyms I live by.

Thanks Beemer, it is The Forth Rail bridge crossing the the River Forth beside Edinburgh. Yeah its pretty stunning and like you said don't think there is another like it, Pretty old aswell 1890.  
Btw can you send us some of your weather please :)
1890, go figure! I sensed a bit of a goth look to it, which is pretty cool.  
About that nice weather .... my Kmart crystal ball says have a nice day so it should be on the way.  ;)

Beemer

Archived