The MT-07 Forum

Newbie here from GA

fiercegerbil

fiercegerbil

As the title states I'm newly registered here. I've been riding a few years on a Ninja 250. Mainly use it for short trips around town now. I had the opportunity to test a new FZ07 and was instantly consumed by the "gotta have it!" Sadly it will be a few months before I can get one. I have been doing A LOT of reading on upgrades for one as well. Until I have my own I'll ride vicariously through you current owners. BWAHAHA! Anyway I'm happy to be here. Hope y'all are having good times and awesome rides.

Go ahead. Pick on the short guy. Wait... I'm short.

invisiblekawiguy

Did you buy it yet? What are you waiting for? There's no better time than right now!

Welcome to the forums, you'll be kicking yourself for not buying it sooner, like me, soon enough.

1_zpsa5e7e660.jpg

fiercegerbil
Did you buy it yet? What are you waiting for? There's no better time than right now!  
Welcome to the forums, you'll be kicking yourself for not buying it sooner, like me, soon enough.

Wish I could get it right now. Gotta pay off the wife's car first. Maybe Santa can pull through for me. I do wonder how the wife would react if I got one secretly. Wow honey! Look what Santa got me! Anyone got a name of a good attorney? Jk. She knows it's coming.

Go ahead. Pick on the short guy. Wait... I'm short.

Archived