The MT-07 Forum

new member from PA

bikelife38

yo yo! my name is john, live just outside of philly on the border of bucks and montgomery counties. currently own a 2010 CBR600RR and my gf rides a 2012 CBR250R. fell in love with th FZ07 and am hoping to pick one up in the next couple of weeks. goal is to get the FZ, and convert the RR to a track bike. other hobbies include guns and going places with my dogs. im also on 600rr.net and cbr250.net as the same user for any of you on those forums as well. any way, happy motoring!

image.jpg1.jpg

d359af08-dc69-48f5-b71e-def62151532a.jpg

image.jpg
image_2.jpg

You are pretty close to me(Willow Grove) maybe we can ride together sometime. Welcome to the forum!
thank you guys! and hey if you ride a white fz with exhaust you might be the guy who caused this love at first sight haha

You are pretty close to me(Willow Grove) maybe we can ride together sometime. Welcome to the forum!
thank you guys! and hey if you ride a white fz with exhaust you might be the guy who caused this love at first sight haha

Haha yeah imma fraid that's me.

fiercegerbil

I'm new too but welcome all the same. I'm also planning a purchase soon. I also am into firearms. As far as guns I will have a nice 1911 as my next purchase. FZ comes first though. Anyway enjoy yourself and hope your FZ purchase happens soon enough.

Go ahead. Pick on the short guy. Wait... I'm short.

I'm new too but welcome all the same. I'm also planning a purchase soon. I also am into firearms. As far as guns I will have a nice 1911 as my next purchase. FZ comes first though. Anyway enjoy yourself and hope your FZ purchase happens soon enough.
hey thanks! i agree, motorcycles are my passion, so they come first. the bike i found, the owner just paid off and is awaiting the arrival of the title. cant come soon enough! good luck to you too though 

Haha yeah imma fraid that's me.
yea, it was 3 weeks ago we were on 202. i was with my gf and my buddy with his cbr900 and another girl on a green ninja 250. i pulled next to you and asked if it was a 7. and i literally went home and have been staring at them on the internet since then haha. found a bike just waiting for the guy to get the title from the bank. we def can ride sometime. supposed to be beautiful all weekend so i will surely be out 

Archived