The MT-07 Forum

Naming your bike

hippiebikerchick

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 3 weeks later...

" I call mine, Holy Crap. Because everytime I roll the throttle, I yell "Holy Crap!!""
Wouldn't that be like calling you girlfriens Oh god?

Go forth and modify my son...go forth and modify...

• 2 months later...
  • Premium Member

So many creative names!

I usually call it "The bike", " the FZ", "the Yammy". Keeping it simple I guess. Though the way I have it modded a friend called it the Batcycle... Should be set for Halloween :-p

• Premium Member

Hmmm .... Dr. Beef Sharmachan, or perhaps Mr.Ridewell or maybe Corporal Mittens.... decisions, decisions.

Crush your enemies. See them driven before you. Hear the lamentations of their women.          Fuss Life.

• Premium Member
Mine's a red one. 
It's named Bichael
Bike or Bikey for short.

HAHA "Bichael" wins the thread!  

Crush your enemies. See them driven before you. Hear the lamentations of their women.          Fuss Life.

• 2 months later...
  • Premium Member

After all is said and (mostly) done, "Mr.Tamashiro"

I call it the QuinJet or Quin for short/ Its a mix of the Quin Jet in the Avengers/Harley Quinn - Crazy/Beautiful at the same time.

I'm considering naming mine Skywalker. I have the 2016 matte silver and the color scheme has always reminded me of Aniken's podracer in Star Wars: Phantom Menace. I haven't pulled the trigger on the name yet because it's a terrible movie... hahaha

http://i.imgur.com/bKjVqpa.jpg

• Premium Member

Since getting the Corbin seat and exhaust my brother has named it the "Yama-hog" :P. It is annoyingly stuck in my head.

• Premium Member
michaelcly

Israel

God's chosen bike.

2015 FZ07; Yoshimura Exhaust; Yoshimura Fender Eliminator; Shorty levers; Bazzaz EFC, frame sliders, LED signals, Yamaha Comfy Seat, Madstad Windshield.

Memories of Chosen One.

[video src=https://youtu.be/petdsiZNKLo]

Beemer

Archived