• Created
  • Last Reply
  • Global Moderator
Memories of Chosen One. 
[video src=https://youtu.be/petdsiZNKLo]

Damnit beemer
i had been blissful in the fact i had totally forgotten about this movie

Now i need to find it and burn it so i can forget the idiocracy again :P

ATGATT... ATTATT, two acronyms I live by.

Memories of Chosen One. 
[video src=https://youtu.be/petdsiZNKLo]

Damnit beemer i had been blissful in the fact i had totally forgotten about this movie

Now i need to find it and burn it so i can forget the idiocracy again :P
So sorry .... maybe this will help to forget the cheesy movie. 

[video src=https://youtu.be/nAdniWncWu4]

Beemer

• Global Moderator
I have the all black one, I call her betty.
does it have a high pitched voice? perhaps a bear paw on a chain stored somewhere out of site?

Haha. I haven't named the FZ-07 yet bet when I had a Black Yamaha Roadstar and a Black Suzuki Gladius, I would say Little Boy Bike or Big Boy Bike.

Cant decide between Roxanne, Jess (after Jessica Rabit), or Naomi (still yet to come up with a name so shes, No name- Naomi) Right now leaning towards Jess, sounds and feels the best, though they all feel right depending on day.

Also should add shes red, and I know its a naked but I've been thinking of the red as her little red dress

Cant decide between Roxanne, Jess (after Jessica Rabit), or Naomi (still yet to come up with a name so shes, No name- Naomi) Right now leaning towards Jess, sounds and feels the best, though they all feel right depending on day. 
Also should add shes red, and I know its a naked but I've been thinking of the red as her little red dress
I vote Jess. Roxanne is good too but that is what you would expect for a red bike. I've never liked Naomi. 

Thanks @jetgirl! :D  Was hoping I could get a push one way or another,..

One way or another Im gonna getcha - damn thats twice that popped into my head today

Thanks @jetgirl ! :D  Was hoping I could get a push one way or another,.. 

One way or another Im gonna getcha - damn thats twice that popped into my head today
Now I've got it stuck in my head along with a vision of a lobster running across the sea floor! (Red Lobster commercial?) 

• Global Moderator
Thanks @jetgirl ! :D  Was hoping I could get a push one way or another,.. 

Now I've got it stuck in my head along with a vision of a lobster running across the sea floor! (Red Lobster commercial?)
I picture jessica rabbit singing it from behind her curtain of hair....
The backup vocals provided by the purr from a baffle-less Yoshi pipe on the lovely Fizzy

So the family doesnt like Jess because the neighbors gf goes by Jessi, short for something exotic that no one can pronounce which I forget. Which I understand, but I'm not naming it after her!

Now I've come up with Lexi, think this one may stick..

I just call mine "my mistress" She makes me feel soooo f'nn good. She will do all the things I want her to that the wifey won't and she never complains.
Have you ever seen one thats built for one thing. Yes that's her. Pure pleasure.

Problem is she literally could be the death of me, but Imma continue to take that risk. 

• Premium Member
panchobullet

Her name is "Dark-Y" and I love her!

You've never seen me cause I'm too damn fast!

After considerable contemplation for a month, I decided to call mine an FZ-07.
I was slightly less clever and named her Fitzy.

• Global Moderator

I am still working on a name. It has only been two years though so I expect something will come to me soon.

Archived