The MT-07 Forum

Racing hook/cargo hook/peg delete ideas

booboobusfz07

booboobusfz07

Contemplating deleting my pass pegs, but I'm not to fond of leaving empty holes or just gettin appropriately sized bolts.

So anyone know anything about blanking plates or race/cargo hooks that will fit our bikes?
Sato Racing makes some sweet ones for the fz09 and I'm thinking if the bolt holes match up we could use those. http://www.satoracing.com/racinghooks_yamahaFZ09.htm

• Global Moderator

Those are cool but I often use the passenger pegs as an alternate place to my feet. It is actually pretty comfortable.  It might look a bit odd though but I can't see it so I do not care :)

• Premium Member

Do a "yamaha fz-07" search at amazon. I happened to stumble across a pair yesterday while looking for something else. On the other hand, if you have a few hand tools and want to buy a small piece of 1/8" (my choice were I doing so) aluminum it would be pretty simple to make your own while providing a master-cylinder mount on the right-side piece. I fab a lot of custom vehicle pieces and always recommend doing cardboard or foamboard mockups first.

Archived