Sign in to follow this  
xt4tic

New MT from Spain

xt4tic
Hey! I finally got my 07, i ordered the blu race version on 26th july and almost two month later, i got a call from the dealer telling me that the race blu 2015 abs were discontinued, he offered me the 2016 colours but i had to wait 2-3 more months and i quite not like the new scheme, so i finally got the matt grey.

So here she is, the mods are, Rizoma RRC Levers, Rizoma Action Signals, Yamaha fender eliminator, sw-motech crash pads, SC Project exhaust, evotech radiator guard, yamaha white mesh covers and i just ordered the ermax rear hugger. I also love the decals on the wheel, ordered in custom red/orange fluor colour, now im thinking on painting the mesh covers in that orange  ::)

Hope you like it!

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

• Like 3

hippiebikerchick
Welcome xt4tic! That is one good lookin' bike! Really nice mods too. I wish that color was available in the US.

jetgirl
Welcome and thank you for all the pictures. Looks good.

ShiftHer
Oooh, I want that keychain you have ^_^

jerryv
I think that orange would look fantastic. I'd even mock up something for the radiator to see how that would look in orange before painting the protector. I like bright colors.

xt4tic
Thanks for the replies!

I got the orange plasti dip on thursday and i end up dismantling the bike to get the mesh parts.

I used a neon/fluor orange and it's looking almost the same as the wheel vynils, i also ordered the rear sticker in white lettering and orange logo, so hugger will be the last part to install :)

01.jpg

02.jpg

03.jpg

etorty
Welcome @xt4tic!
Nice mods, the orange mesh looks nice!
...at this point you need a Matris mono... another little bit of orange on your bike.  ;)

The SC exhaust sounds (and looks!) really nice, here in Italy some friend with 07 have it, and I've heard a really nice sound.
:) :)

sorkyah
welcome to the forum dude, awesome color.
the orange really does pop... nice mods

ShiftHer
Gray and orange looks awesome!

xt4tic
Back again! Just installed the Ermax clear tail light, the logo stickers in white and orange and the grips from barracuda, also a small clip of the exhaust with the baffle on!

01xnm.jpg

02.jpg

01.jpg

03.jpg

[video src=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yyE-juoK9Ug]

Beemer
Welcome aboard! What's cool about the grey is it's a neutral color and that orange pops against it but careful doing more than the mesh with that orange or it may be too much. It grabs attention subtly as is so don't go overboard with it. Looks hot! (nc pipe, too!)

pgeldz
Lovin' the matte Grey! Welcome to the forum!

:)

- Paulie

jetgirl
Welcome aboard! What's cool about the grey is it's a neutral color and that orange pops against it but careful doing more than the mesh with that orange or it may be too much. It grabs attention subtly as is so don't go overboard with it. Looks hot! (nc pipe, too!)
I agree. Looks perfect right now. 

delbee1
Welcome mate, nice bike, same colour as mine :)