The MT-07 Forum

Daughters first ride.

V8titanpwr

• Global Moderator

Seeing this video reminded me of this thread.

[video src=https://youtu.be/GjmNjbkKaPk]

• Premium Member

My heart started racing immediately watching that vid. I can't believe how grotesquely stupid that is. The kid is 6 years old, for **** sake! They all have ADD at that point. One slight movement of the handlebars because the kid saw a bunny on the side of the road and that would be it for both of them. Grrr...makes me angry just thinking about the irresponsibility.

Casey Stoner started racing motorcycles at 4...Still not smart big motorcycle on a proper road.

Go forth and modify my son...go forth and modify...

Seeing this video reminded me of this thread. 

[video src=https://youtu.be/GjmNjbkKaPk]

Its a good thing the kid is wearing gloves!

Engaging with people that have personality disorders on a message board is like arguing with a rock.

That's awesome, I also take my 3 yr old on my bike regularly around the neighborhood. I sandwich her between my wife (who rides pillion) and I and she loves it. We do the same thing - just cruise around the neighborhood at around 10-15mph.

I'll nickname that dad, Hamburger Helper.
Good one.              T shirt and shorts but thank God the kid is wearing gloves. I want to "like" the post but it's disturbing yet true. 

I'll nickname that dad, Hamburger Helper.
Good one.              T shirt and shorts but thank God the kid is wearing gloves. I want to "like" the post but it's disturbing yet true.
Agreed. I'm all for parents taking their kids for rides, it's awesome but it bother's me when a parent neglects to protect their kid as best they can. I shake my head at newb riders and ignorant adults that act like no one ever has a wreck and gets hurt below 20 mph or in a low traffic area so therefore, their kid IS safe without protection. If they had any doubts they would protect them. This has been gone over before, nuff said. 

Beemer

Archived