The MT-07 Forum

Anyone bring an FZ-07 home yet??

Cruizin

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Just found this forum, and I got mine home on Sat. Unfortunately I need a new helmet and all bike shops in Portland are closed on Sunday. So the ride report will have to wait til tomorrow.

• Global Moderator

I ordered a red one on June 6th. I got a call on the11th that the dealership was getting a gray one the next day and I since it had the first deposit it was mine if I wanted it. I decided to wait for a red one. I am still waiting (rather impatiently).

olderthandirt

Cruizen....I have been watching all the forums pretty close.....and as far as I can tell by today...June 25th....only Washington state...Oregon, California....Arizona ...Idaho....Las Vegas and west Texas have FZ-07's in the showroom. I haven't heard of a single sighting at any warehouses or any dealerships East of the Mississippi so far. The corporate offices in the US each have one....but no one else.
I can't see how the East coast will see any before July 1st. Very curious....and my patience is wearing thin. ???

Congress is the only whore house in the United States that loses money.

Guest montana07

You can add Montana to that list, my bike just came in today. Unfortunately I was stuck at work until after they closed, I'm busy all day tomorrow, and I'm flying out Friday morning for 9 days....it's going to be a loooong vacation.

TwistedTorque

My friend claims he saw a white fz-07 (explicitly said it was not an fz-09) on the road near Yonkers (NY) this past weekend. Grrrr.

Guest ybcheese

A dealer out here near Pittsburgh has white in stock. Just waiting for graphite, and then they are suppose to contact me soon.

Want me to go pick it up for you?? I'll take real good care of it while you are gone. It might not have any tread left on the rear tire when you get back, but at least it will be all broke in for ya! ;)

You can add Montana to that list, my bike just came in today. Unfortunately I was stuck at work until after they closed, I'm busy all day tomorrow, and I'm flying out Friday morning for 9 days....it's going to be a loooong vacation.

olderthandirt
A dealer out here near Pittsburgh has white in stock. Just waiting for graphite, and then they are suppose to contact me soon.
See if you can confirm that he really does have an FZ07 on the showroom floor....or that he meant that "has a white one on order".  All dealers got at least two FZ07s...so, hard to believe they only got one. I hope it's true that he does have one because that means it'll be in Georgia in a few days.

Congress is the only whore house in the United States that loses money.

• Global Moderator

My dealer has two coming. One arrived on June 13th, the other (my red one) is still on its way. The next dealer south of me claims to have only one coming.

Guest ybcheese
See if you can confirm that he really does have an FZ07 on the showroom floor....or that he meant that "has a white one on order".  All dealers got at least two FZ07s...so, hard to believe they only got one. I hope it's true that he does have one because that means it'll be in Georgia in a few days.

They defiantly have one on the show room floor. I dont no how many they have in stock. I seen it being unwrapped from the crate and placed on the showroom. It was on a face book post from the dealer. It was sitting next to a fz09. :) I hope you get yours soon.

Guest ybcheese

Oh yeah sorry: Also when I said they will contact me soon; when they get in a graphite. I don't know how soon, the dealer made me aware that they are waiting for a July order. so who knows.

Guest montana07

Here she is! But not home yet...I head out on vacation tomorrow and don't have storage so I'm picking her up on the 7/8. I don't want to go on vacation any more :(mrrY7Bt.jpg

• Global Moderator

Congrats, Montana07. That looks exactly like mine. Or it will whenever mine finally shows up. I thought I was a lot more patient than I actually am. Have a great vacation (if that is possible with your -07 waiting at home).

Amazing. I know how you feel, this bike is in my garage and I dont have a helmet, slow FEDEX is killing me.

Guest brickst3r

Cancel your vacation and go ride! haha. But Congrats on the new bike. Still nobody here with graphite?

Archived