The MT-07 Forum

Anyone bring an FZ-07 home yet??

Cruizin

• Global Moderator

I can't f'ing believe it. They are predicting good weather but now it suddenly starts raining. And it looks like this is going to be that case the rest of the day. I looked it up and they change the prediction to rain for the rest of the day.
The plan was to pick it up at 1pm but I'm not going to if it pours. Monday was out, then Tuesday was a holiday, Wednesday I couldn't and now Thursday is raining..

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply
TwistedTorque
I can't f'ing believe it. They are predicting good weather but now it suddenly starts raining. And it looks like this is going to be that case the rest of the day. I looked it up and they change the prediction to rain for the rest of the day. The plan was to pick it up at 1pm but I'm not going to if it pours. Monday was out, then Tuesday was a holiday, Wednesday I couldn't and now Thursday is raining..
Roll that bad boy home no matter how many miles  8-)

• Global Moderator

So that's what I did. I brought her home. The first 10 miles where dry and then I got soaked. Talk about getting to know the bike. Slippery roads, big concrete truck in front of me spraying me dirty. I decided on a hard break in after talking to the head honcho and the first couple of miles I could stick to the plan. But I ended up babying it home. 50 miles on the odo.

First picture is my wife talking to Yogi the sales guy

IMG_0889.jpg

• Global Moderator

And here is one with the White Steed back in the barn. All in one piece but dirty

IMG_0892.jpg

• Global Moderator

I just sat on a white one (it was sold). Now I am even more excited for mine to arrive.

• Global Moderator

I figured it was yours. It looks fantastic. My only reservation was whether I was too tall for the FZ-07. Thanks for lending me your bike do I could find out I fit :)

• Global Moderator

swarley, did you get yours yet? I was going to post a picture of it with the sold sign on it, but I cannot figure out how to do that :(

Just upload the pic to any image hosting site. I have added links to photobucket and imgur on the reply page, (not on quick reply). After you upload the pic to a hosting page, copy the direct link and paste in into a post. There are also instructions on every board in the top how to section.

• Global Moderator

Thanks. I think I got it.  Here is swarley's bike on the showroom floor on Thursday. 
imagejpg1_zpsf650fec1.jpg

Yup thats it! And i got it home today! Dont have any pictures to post yet. Was a bit different than the Ninja 500 i had been riding! But loved it!

Archived