miniblue

2016 FZ-07

miniblue
Today October 3rd I picked up my new FZ-07 silver/blue
It's better looking in person. Can't wait for the rain to stop so I can take it for my first ride. So excited, can't wait !!!

Guest toecutter
Congrats on your new toy..i just got my 2016 FZ-07 as well
post some pics

hippiebikerchick
Welcome miniblue! Glad you joined our little group.

noltz
PICS OR GTFO lol, got a friend getting the 2016 raven color.

miniblue
Don't know how to post a pic yet as I just joined today.

noltz
Upload to imgur and post the link here

squiernut

Today October 3rd I picked up my new FZ-07 silver/blue It's better looking in person. Can't wait for the rain to stop so I can take it for my first ride. So excited, can't wait !!!                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                

Very cool!! What part of the country are you in? I'm in Oklahoma. I've got a silver/blue one on order. My dealer got a black one in last week, but can't seem to find out when my silver one is going to ship. And it's killing me!! >:D Anyway, I hope the rain stops for you and you get out & put some serious miles on that thing.  

Beemer
Awesome! Can it do a wheelie?

domd
Very cool, I was at the dealer today (looking for an all purpose waterless cleaner) which I failed at. But anyway, they had both the raven and the silver and blurple there. They both look awesome in person! I think I like the silver better. They also had the new raven 09 right next to it. Thinking about going the 09 route in a couple of years
  • Like 1

stefano225
Very cool, I was at the dealer today (looking for an all purpose waterless cleaner) which I failed at. But anyway, they had both the raven and the silver and blurple there. They both look awesome in person! I think I like the silver better. They also had the new raven 09 right next to it. Thinking about going the 09 route in a couple of years
Looking at your avatar pic makes me dizzy  :)