The MT-07 Forum

2016 fz-07

Guest toecutter

• Premium Member

The M4 sounds awesome just with the baffle in it. I haven't removed it because the sound is perfect for me. She really roars when you get on it.

Guest toecutter

M4 is a slip on and i got the Dobeck EJK for it.
Dobeck dont have the setting for the M4 with DB killer out so im going to play with it a bit and find the sweet spot.
DB killer in sound good,but with it out puts a bigger smile on my face
Handle bars are Emgo street drag.love the look and like to be over the tank more.

• Premium Member
xcarbonsteelx

Man the black looks amazing. Makes me question if I still want the 2015 pearl white.

- xCarbonSteelx

• Premium Member

I'm digging the drag bars. I've been trying to decide if I want to do clip ons or a drag bar. Got me thinkin now.

• Premium Member
M4 is a slip on and i got the Dobeck EJK for it. Dobeck dont have the setting for the M4 with DB killer out so im going to play with it a bit and find the sweet spot.
DB killer in sound good,but with it out puts a bigger smile on my face
Handle bars are Emgo street drag.love the look and like to be over the tank more.

Here you go. They seem to work really good. Check out @Aeisan 
http://fz07.org/thread/3180/ejk-settings-forum-members?page=2

• Global Moderator

What is the sticker on the frame just above the slider? That must be new for 2016.

Guest toecutter

that sticker is...(this spark ignition system meets all requirements)
Jerryv..i got the crg internal adapters for mine which is basically the same set up..they will work fine

Guest toecutter

That's looking really good. I still need to color my side plates. I can't wait to get my bike back from the shop.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest toecutter

couple more mods before winter...put on a Givi windscreen,which i think completes the bike and deleted the passenger pegs

FZ-07%20009_zpsbzkj3v0x.jpg

Hey guys! Been AWOL for a bit but am back and trying to catch up on PMs. I just replied to toecutter's PM about EJK settings. That's one mean looking raven FZ! Reminds me a lot of the FZ8.

Life is good on 2 wheels!

Archived