The MT-07 Forum

Overwhelmed with Exhaust / Fuel Controller Decision

thomascrown

• Premium Member

I wouldn't worry about the cops, being that you live in the East Bay (from what I recall watching one of your vlogs). There are so many hooligans in the east bay and all over the bay area that they really don't care about someone like yourself (unless you really plan on goin hooligan on us).

If you can figure out how to get all of your panels off, you can manage the install. Just take your time and be patient with things and you'll be okay. Between this forum, youtube and your patience every thing should go on nicely.

• 8 months later...
@pattonme Well, I'm buying the exhaust now because I'm getting a fat little bonus in October, and I've all but decided that all of it will go into the bike. Going to grab some shorty levers, bar end mirrors, some Kreiga tail bags, and possibly a windscreen. But the exhaust purchase is a bit more involved than all that; gotta think it through carefully :)
Bought the exhaust, but have been holding off on the fuel controller.  Thanks guys for the info.  Seems like the EJK kit fits my purposes perfectly. Time to get rid of all that popping :)

Archived