tanner68

Fall Pumpkin Run, October 18, Angeles Crest Highway

tanner68
Our last group ride was a moderate success. The last ride was ten riders, with eight mounted on FZ07s. Riders who were on it and riders who missed it have indicated we should do it again. Late October sounds good. Looking forward to cool weather and great road conditions. 

Let's do the usual route in reverse this time. Meet up at the Shell Gas Station in Tujunga, at Oro Vista and Foothill (There is a 7-11 there too for any last minute needs.). We will ride up Big Tujunga, then Sierra Highway, and then cut over on Upper Big Tujunga to ACH. Then we will eat at Newcombs Ranch. From NR, we will ride to Islip Saddle, and then turn around and ride all the way down to the La Canada Shell at the base of Highway 2. 

Not counting individual travel distance, the organized ride is almost 90 miles of canyon twisties, with a high point over 7,000 feet at Cloudburst Summit. We will be down and finished with the ride by about 1330. 

Meet at the the Shell Station in Tujunga at 0930 on Sunday, October 18. And plan on rolling out by 0945. 

sorkyah
Damn... that moves my deadline up a bit....
i need to get my bike torn down and sent off asap
I'll do my best to make it

n2shotokai
Nooooooooooooo not Newcombs ......................... :-X

pgeldz
I'm definitely planning on this one!!! Anyone mind if I bring a buddy? He's on a MV Agusta Brutale 800 tho...

:)

- Paulie

n2shotokai
Here kitty kitty ..............................

sorkyah
I WILL BE THERE!!!!!
I'll be out in LA for that weekend

• Like 1

invisiblekawiguy
Significant other is out of town the weekend. I'm in

sorkyah
Can i get an address for the meetup location... im going to be coming from LAX

roadrunner
can non-fz07 riders join?

tanner68
can non-fz07 riders join?
The more the merrier. There are always a couple riders on other bikes. Always welcome. 

tawny
I will be riding again, and I should be bringing my bff on his CBX,or maybe a ninja, this time too!

roadrunner
I will probably join, and bring at least one more fz07 rider, maybe 3. Possibly a lot of nonfz07 riders too

pgeldz
Hey everyone, looks like I can make it! Gonna bring a buddy on his MV AGusta Dragster 800 so I have some company on the way down there.

Thing is, we're both going to the Monster Energy Supercross Finals in Las Vegas the night of the 17th, so in order to meet you guys at the meet up location on the other side of Newcoms' Ranch, we'd have to leave at O'dark thirty, which is prob not too safe considering we'll have zero sleep.

What I'd like to do, is just meet up at Newcomb's Ranch, and then do the rest of the ride with you guys...

You guys willing to meet us there? Any idea of when you'd actually be at Newcombs'. If you can nail down a good window of time when you'll be there I'll use that to calculate when we have to leave Las Vegas...

Please let me know :)

- Paulie