The MT-07 Forum

What's your go to gear for each season?

motocr

Looking at getting new gear and was curious what your individual go to gear is for each season mainly the fall and winter summer riding gear has sooo many options but would love to see some of those as well.

Looking for complete gear list including jacket, pants, boots/shoes, gloves, and helmethelmet, also any miscellaneous things you'd like to include.

Pictures would also be awesome for those of us who are interested in an aesthetic set up.

I think it really depends on your personal tolerance for cold. I've got full perf gear for summer and heated /textile gear for fall/winter cuz I freaking hate the cold. Once it dips below 70 I wear my heated gear b/c in the early morning those temps can feel colder without the sun and I can always turn off the heat on the way back.

Fall/Winter gear -
TCX X Five Plus Goretex
WarmNSafe heated jacket liner.
WarmNSafe heated gloves / Dainese Carbon Cover ST gloves
Tour Master Transition / Coretech Adrenaline Perf Leather (Only if i put the heated liner under)
Firstgear textile pants forget which version.

• Global Moderator

What part of the world are you in @motocr ??

Living in phoenix,az myself... in the summer i turned to an Alpinestars 'Viper Air' mesh jacket, my HJC CL 17 redline helmet, Alpinestars smx3 boots and Sedici Ultimo [HASH]16 gloves

For winter
i have a speed/strength 'Off the chain 2.0' jacket/hoodie, same helmet as before, Last winter used Bates GX-8 Goretex/thinsulated boots... but ill be using my smx3s this winter. For gloves ive got a set of Alpinestars haku gloves
alpinestars_viper_air_jacket_black_red_white_zoom.jpg
speedand_strength_off_the_chain20_textile_jacket_vint_blk_vintage_black_zoom.jpg
alpinestars_smx3_boot_zoom.jpg
61pdAZdrlnL._SL1000_.jpg

hjccl17_redline_helmet_zoom.jpg
alpinestars_haku_gloves_zoom.jpg

ATGATT... ATTATT, two acronyms I live by.

I thought this was a naked bike... I've been riding naked for months now...

For summer I have an Icon Overlord jacket, Icon 29er gloves, HJC IS16 helmet and I wear my SWAT Gortex combat boots.

I need to get something better in the winter, and some proper riding jeans and pants. But money I dont have etc.

What part of the world are you in @motocr ?? 
Living in phoenix,az myself... in the summer i turned to an Alpinestars 'Viper Air' mesh jacket, my HJC CL 17 redline helmet, Alpinestars smx3 boots and Sedici Ultimo [HASH]16 gloves

For winter
i have a speed/strength 'Off the chain 2.0' jacket/hoodie, same helmet as before, Last winter used Bates GX-8 Goretex/thinsulated boots... but ill be using my smx3s this winter. For gloves ive got a set of Alpinestars haku gloves
alpinestars_viper_air_jacket_black_red_white_zoom.jpg
speedand_strength_off_the_chain20_textile_jacket_vint_blk_vintage_black_zoom.jpg
alpinestars_smx3_boot_zoom.jpg
61pdAZdrlnL._SL1000_.jpg

hjccl17_redline_helmet_zoom.jpg
alpinestars_haku_gloves_zoom.jpg

GA, USA so hot and humid most of the year from late April early may - mid September, then averages of 60 down in October and then drops to 40s normally untill January where it can drop to the teens. So solid summer gear and another set for winter is probably a good idea.

Archived