Sign in to follow this  
125toh

New Member from the Ozarks

125toh
Hello all, just bought my bike about 2 weeks ago. Only thing I've done at this point is the 600 mile oil change but I do have a MotoDynamic integrated LED tail light on the way! Plan on doing some serious clean up on the tail end. I'll probably hold off on any performance upgrades til I get out of that dang 1000 mile break in period and have a chance to get a feel for the true performance of the stock bike. Although after looking at the Dobeck Performance threads on here I can already see an Akrapovic Stage 1 Kit in my future lol. I've already learned a lot from this forum, thanks to everyone out there for sharing! Here's a pic of my FZ next to my old faithful GS500.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/rtoqcjzujkje3bt/20150909_180735.jpg?dl=0

Cruizin
Congrats on the purchase and welcome to the club/forum! Let me or a Moderator know if you have any questions! Glad to have you on board.

hippiebikerchick
Welcome 125toh! Glad you joined our little group! Your dropbox link didn't work for me.

Bucaro_FZ07
Welcome and what is that bike on the left? looks cool

125toh
Thanks! It's a stripped down and rhino lined 2005 Suzuki GS500 lol. First street bike I ever owned. Traded a guy a pistol for it (it didn't run when I got it) and had a lot of fun cutting my road riding teeth on it. I'd always been a dirt bike guy but after getting married I just didn't have the time to ride like I used to. I'm really glad that pushed me in the direction of street bikes though, theyre a blast! Being able to ride every day is pretty cool too lol

thestache
Welcome 125toh, got fam in Bull Shoals....they will not let me, or don't want me to bring the bike over from Nashville cuz they know I will spend all the days riding those awesome roads in that area [HASH]jealous

fzdpsycho
Welcome to the club! Enjoy your FZ-07! They're fun bikes!

125toh
Hey thestache! I live not too far from Bull Shoals and it's like the FZ's were made for these roads! My username stands for highway 125 to highway H which is my favorite stretch of road to ride. It winds southeast through Mark Twain National Forest so you get beautiful scenery as well as some super fun riding. If you're ever in the area hit me up!

Guru
Great to see you here @125toh. Thanks for joining. Don't forget to vote and pin:)

pgeldz
Welcome aboard! Glad you found us!

:)

- Paulie