The MT-07 Forum

New to Forum from the Central Valley, CA.

jeffkisthename

• Global Moderator
jeffkisthename

Hey everyone,

My name is Jeff. I've been riding literally for a total of 1 week. My brother who is on this forum will be selling me his FZ-07 for my first bike. So far I really enjoy riding the FZ-07 and I'm super excited that it is my first bike. If it wasn't for my brother, I probably would have purchased a 2007-2009 Yamaha FZ-6.

I really look forward to learning and contributing to this forum. I come from the Rotary world, and I had owned a Mazda RX-7 TWIN Turbo for 8 years. Now that I no longer have one of those, and see no future plans of owning another in a while, I have really taken in the joy of riding and only see my happiness growing.

Here is a photo from riding yesterday:

20150919_190913.jpg

Once again, hello everyone and I'm happy to be a part of the community.

-Jeff

SigSide.jpg

• Global Moderator
jeffkisthename
Welcome, Jeff. I'm just south of Fresno in all the dust, smoke, and heat.
Hey maybe07, 
I'm in Manteca. No longer of Water Slides LOL.

SigSide.jpg

• Global Moderator
jeffkisthename
Welcome and nice bike! Who's your bro and is he buying a new bike? Ride safe out there

Hey beemer, my brother is rotaryfz07. He got into Rotary vehicles because of me, and now I'm into riding because of him. He will be getting a new bike. It's between a Triumph Street Triple or FZ09 for him.

SigSide.jpg

• Global Moderator
jeffkisthename
welcome jeff, im from central valley as well.

Thanks! What part in the 209?

SigSide.jpg

• Premium Member
hippiebikerchick

Welcome jeffisthename! Red is the fastest color! Vote here! Hope you'll be able to join a few of us on our slow rides in the bay area soon.

Illegitimi non carborundum

• Global Moderator
jeffkisthename
Welcome jeffisthename! Red is the fastest color! Vote here! Hope you'll be able to join a few of us on our slow rides in the bay area soon.

Thanks!

SigSide.jpg

• Premium Member
Hey maybe07, 
Wait.....are you trying to tell me that they no longer have a water park in Maaaaanteca?! 

• Global Moderator
jeffkisthename
Hey maybe07, 
Wait.....are you trying to tell me that they no longer have a water park in Maaaaanteca?! 

Yup. It's been a while now.  I've only lived here for a couple of years though. I'm originally from the Bay Area.

SigSide.jpg

• Premium Member

Yup. It's been a while now.  I've only lived here for a couple of years though. I'm originally from the Bay Area.
Well, welcome to the forum! I from the north bay, grew up there and ended up leaving 10 years ago. I never was a real fan of the hot central valley although I surely do miss California (northern). I don't miss the politics, laws and regulations although nothing beats the variety of beautiful environments. I would give up a lot of things to be able to go riding there. You have a lot of great weekend trips to make on that new bike of yours.

• Global Moderator
jeffkisthename
Well, welcome to the forum! I from the north bay, grew up there and ended up leaving 10 years ago. I never was a real fan of the hot central valley although I surely do miss California (northern). I don't miss the politics, laws and regulations although nothing beats the variety of beautiful environments. I would give up a lot of things to be able to go riding there. You have a lot of great weekend trips to make on that new bike of yours.

Thanks No Hater.

SigSide.jpg

• Premium Member
Hey maybe07, 
[attachment id=954" thumbnail="1] 
Here's my bike at the Manteca Best Western in April at a tennis tournament.

• Global Moderator
jeffkisthename
Hey maybe07, 
[attachment thumbnail=1" id="954] 
Here's my bike at the Manteca Best Western in April at a tennis tournament.

Nice! Looks like you were going on a super long ride haha.

SigSide.jpg

Archived