The MT-07 Forum

Hello from Utah

fzdpsycho

Hello everyone! I just barely joined this site after lurking for a week. :D Seems like a nice, informative place!

I have been riding for 4 years now and last Friday I purchased another motorcycle to add to the garage, a brand-spanking new 2015 Yamaha FZ-07!  It's bigger, older brother is a 2011 Kawasaki ZX-14.  Just wanted something a little smaller and more nimble for riding around town.

Looking forward to seeing what this forum has to offer and to contribute what I can.

Here's my FZ-07 before I took her home:
20150911_144355.jpg

My FZ-07 with her older brothers in the garage:
20150912_175909.jpg

Well if nimble was what you we're looking for,you picked the right color,I see they had a red one in the picture, that would have been too fast for you  :P.Welcome to the crazy FZ07 modding forum.Let the upgrades begin(I keep mine pretty much stock) but like to see what people create .

• Premium Member
hippiebikerchick

Welcome fzdpsycho! Congratulations, planning any mods?

Illegitimi non carborundum

Welcome! Even though it's not a white one I have found the inner strength to say, nice bike! (inside joke) You keep a clean garage, white may have been the more appropriate color for you. I found this on the color gray that you may find interesting.

http://crystal-cure.com/gray.html

Beemer

Thanks for the welcome everyone!

As far as modding goes, I am planning on eventually getting a PCV, Akrapovic Carbon Exhaust, a small windscreen, and maybe a fender eliminator. Probably next year since I spent my money modding the ZX-14 this Spring.

Beemer, that's an interesting link on the color gray! It actually does fit me to some extent after reading it. :)

Welcome fzdpsycho! I admire the ZX14 but I wouldn't want one. Too much bike for me. The bottom picture makes me smile. The way the shot is set up, the FZ looks even smaller than it really is!

• Global Moderator

Welcome @fzdpsycho, thanks for joining the club. Nice toys you've got there. Is that a Camaro?

Thanks jetgirl and guru!

The ZX14 is indeed a lot of bike but it can be tame as a kitten or it can be like a ferocious tiger! I treat the power with respect and it treats me with a ride like no other I've experienced!

Yes guru, it's a 2013 Camaro ZL1! :)

It fits me and almost everyone to some extent I think. After reading a few others I noticed how each color has something about them that would fit just about anyone. It's funny, they didn't mention that red is the fastest color. I don't think that site is very accurate.  ;)

Beemer

Archived