The MT-07 Forum

Mivv Oval Carbon:EJK settings?

phyciocc

• Premium Member

Hello everyone:
I am a transplanted Italian, so when looking for an exhaust, I have a soft spot for my country of birth. And I like their designs :)

I looked at Termignoni, Zard and Mivv. I liked the Mivv Oval Carbon, and with the Euro at a all time low, buying directly from Italy was a pretty decent deal. I ordered from Carpimoto. Ordered Friday last week and received it Wednesday (yesterday). Not too bad!

I have also purchased, from Dobeck, the EJK fuel controller. I plan to install everything this weekend.
Can someone kindly tell me what settings are you using for this exhaust? It will give me a starting point. I don't plan to temove the snorkel (at least initially), and I probably will keep the db killer in the exhaust.

Thanks!

Marco

I am a crazy Physics Prof. Beware :o:)

• Premium Member

Thanks for reminding me! I had seen that table when I started reading about the EJK controller, but I completely forgot about it.
Marco
I am a crazy Physics Prof. Beware :o:)

I thought the EJK's were pre-set per type of exhaust you have and their web site will show you what the settings should be if you change your exhaust. 

I looked it up to make sure and copied what they said about it on their site:

"What base settings should I be running for my vehicle?

You have purchased an Electronic Jet Kit. Like carb jet kits in the past, the more you modify, the more responsibility you take in getting your fuel curve right. All controllers come pre-programmed for typical stage 1 modifications meaning an exhaust pipe change and air filter change. We recommend to install the product and drive your vehicle with these settings before making any adjustments. After the initial ride you should get a feel of how your bike is responding and can start fine tuning from there as necessary."

Beemer

Archived