The MT-07 Forum

Fz07.org lost a member today

fromthecage

• Premium Member

This is truly heartbreaking. Really makes you think is it worth it? All my interactions with Paul were awesome. He will be missed. All his friends and family will be in my prayers.

• Premium Member

This is truly an extremely sad example of how we really can never be safe enough. No matter what we do there will always be others out there that aren't going to be paying attention or cause danger to us as riders.

He seemed to have been riding for almost exactly one year. I think at the least we can all take this as an example to earn and gain some respect for this dangerous activity that we do and maybe, just maybe it will change one of our split second reactions to another horrific accident coming our way. I dug up his first post just to put this all into perspective.... RIP brother!

Post by fromthecage on Sep 13, 2014 at 11:44am

Hello ladies and gents! Ordered my white FZ-07 on Thursday night and awaiting delivery and paperwork. She will be my first motorcycle, as I've been a car gearhead for my life thus far. My last notable ride was my 2001 Honda S2000 that saw its share of mountain roads and a track day at TGPR. Looking forward to life outside the cage now!

Read more: http://fz07.org/user/390/recent#ixzz3lu87C7DT

• Premium Member

I'm stunned. We were pretty active chatting on IG.

RIP Paul.

Instagram: @meekmade | You don't need to flat foot a bike to ride it.

• Global Moderator

Rest in peace Paul.
may you live on forever in the shiny chrome halls of valhalla.

ATGATT... ATTATT, two acronyms I live by.

My name is Beau.

Paul was one of my closest friends, and one of the groomsmen in my wedding. We rode together quite often (was just me and him when he busted his Blood Mountain cherry)

I created this account just to search for the few locals he rode with.

If you can, contact me moseley.beau@gmail.com

I am going to try and get a ride together with his bike/car buddies.

• Global Moderator
My name is Beau. 
Paul was one of my closest friends, and one of the groomsmen in my wedding. We rode together quite often (was just me and him when he busted his Blood Mountain cherry)

I created this account just to search for the few locals he rode with.

If you can, contact me moseley.beau@gmail.com

I am going to try and get a ride together with his bike/car buddies.
If i could ride out there I would. even if only to represent the forum and those he's connected with on here.

ATGATT... ATTATT, two acronyms I live by.

i rode with paul on many occasions and i first met him at the yamaha focus group. we have went on test rides together and hung out at bike night and had a great time together. i am so in shock right now i am overcome with anger mostly. i have no words to express the sorrow i feel and even more deeply saddened by the family he leave behind. he was not a unsafe rider and i can only imagine what his family is going through right now.i want to say more but no words come to me im just in shock.

RIP!!! Sad to hear :(. Always heartbreaking to hear such news. I pray for his family and friends.

Btw, if I read correctly the first post he is not fromthecage but a friend of fromthecage. Right?

I re-read the first post and then I realise his friend was actually posting for him. Ahhh....so sad :(

Archived