The MT-07 Forum

Fz07.org lost a member today

fromthecage

Hey guys, this is a friend of fromthecage. Unfortunately this morning he was killed when a car pulled out in front of him on his way to work. I know he has any friends he has met through motorcycle communities and figured I would post it up in case someone didn't know.

http://www.gwinnettdailypost.com/news/2015/sep/15/police-id-driver-in-fatal-early-morning-lilburn/

See you on the other side paul. 

:'(
I regged my very first account here about a week after fromthecage, and he was one of the first posters I encountered here.

See you around motorcycle heaven, fallen brother.

Engaging with people that have personality disorders on a message board is like arguing with a rock.

• Premium Member
hippiebikerchick

I am shocked and very, very sad to hear this. This was his first bike and he was a newer rider. I know he really enjoyed motorcycling. Only 29 years old! So, so sad.

Everybody needs to hug their family members and tell them they love them.

Illegitimi non carborundum

• Premium Member

Oh no! I feel like I've read some recent posts by him. Terrible news. My heart goes out to his family and friends.

• Premium Member

Rest in Peace, Paul.

I wish there were something we here at FZ07.org could do to help your family through this tough time. Unfortunately, I can only offer my sincerest apologies and condolences.

Everything went braap.

• Premium Member
Rest in Peace, Paul.  
I wish there were something we here at FZ07.org could do to help your family through this tough time. Unfortunately, I can only offer my sincerest apologies and condolences.
I think we can if they set up a go fund me account I will gladly donate. Sometimes a little bit of money can make things a lot easier. 

2015 FZ-07 2003 2014 GSXR 1000

Always sucks to hear news like this. Sorry for your loss and one good thing to come out of this is it makes the rest of us thankful for what we have.

That is so crazy. To be one day here then not.. I haven't been riding long but I hope I never get jaded by the reality of things like this. I can't even begin to imagine what its like. My condolences to Paul's friends and family.

????RIP.....hope he's riding in heaven with NO traffic. Condolences to his family.

87' Honda VFR 700 F2 (sold)
03' Honda CBR F4I (donated)
05' Yamaha R1 (sold)
15' FZ-o7

This just tears my heart out.  29 is still a kid to me.  That's my oldest son's age and it seems his life is just getting going. 

His younger brother just had a 91 year old women make a left in front of him, going about 35MPH.  Air bags went off, but everyone was fine.  If I had been riding my bike when she turned left in front of me... :-[

I was looking at the intersection where this happened.  Probably pretty fast traffic through there, and busy.  There was no mention of cell phone usage.  I'm sure she was checked for alcohol, but wonder if they can or should check about the phone?  That would make quite a difference to me if he were my family.

My deepest condolences.

Sept 13, 2014 11:44:32 GMT -4 fromthecage said: 
Hello ladies and gents! Ordered my white FZ-07 on Thursday night and awaiting delivery and paperwork. She will be my first motorcycle, as I've been a car gearhead for my life thus far. My last notable ride was my 2001 Honda S2000 that saw its share of mountain roads and a track day at TGPR. Looking forward to life outside the cage now!

“The real cycle you're working on is a cycle called yourself.”
— Robert M. Pirsig (Zen and the Art of Motorcycle Maintenance: An Inquiry Into Values)

Hey guys, this is the guy that originally posted this thread. I posted from his account because its logged in at work, he loved riding and it was a true passion for him. He constantly talked about riding and often showed me what he thought were interesting topics on this forum so I figured I would post about it to let anyone know who might care.

He had a wife and 2 children and was taken before his time, he was truly the embodiment of a good person. If anyone cares, the place we work set up a gofund me and a ton of people have donated. Its really heart warming to see the amount of people who cared and loved him. He will be missed by everyone who knew him.

http://www.gofundme.com/fh47pk3c

Archived