The MT-07 Forum

Wrecked - Need Parts

Joey

I wrecked my bike the other day because someone pulled out in front of me. Instead of hitting the car and going through their back window, I decided to go towards the right and try to ride it out. My back tire locked up, and then caught traction whenever I let go of the brake and it flipped me at about 40 mph.

I need these parts to be able to get riding again:
Handle Bars - Any recommended bars welcomed.
Right Foot Peg - The foot peg for the back brake.
Back Rim - I need a new rim for a new tire. It bent whenever I wrecked.
Throttle Cover? - The cover that covered the throttle thing on the side of my bike is gone. I'm not exactly sure what this is called.
Plastic - I need the plastic that goes underneath the seat. 
Mirrors - My right mirror broke off, so I'll need one of those.
[div style=text-align:center]bike.jpg
This is where I was talking about the throttle cover.[/div]- 
[div style=text-align:center].12002066_996096090450452_106212106568437615_n.jpg?oh=1c6db0ad2f071c5e79f445f66f9b4c00&oe=56AB03AD[/div]

I got handlebars and mirrors if you need. Whatever price + shipping that you think it's reasonable.
Name a price. I just want my bike rideable again, lol. Where are you located?

• Premium Member
Eastern Kayaker

Check out these online sites for genuine Yamaha parts, just remember to check the shipping cost for each site: www.partspak.com
www.yamahapartshouse.com
www.partsfish.com  
Some forum members have used these sites for FZ-07 parts with no problems. Good luck with your repairs!

Unless you paid cash, wouldn't you have collision coverage to help defray some of the expenses? A new rear wheel will set you back a pretty penny. Though if the damage is moderate to light, you can have a wheel straitening service do their magic on it. Maybe some pics?

My go-to vendor for parts has been RonAyers.com but haven't price-shopped against the ones above.

bannerfans_1095431.jpg

Archived