The MT-07 Forum

Yamaha XSR-700 to be priced at $7,995 US

Cruizin

• Premium Member

If it includes ABS like the article hinted, that's not entirely too bad.

Everything went braap.

Well the article is from Spain, and just like most of the non-US FZ-07s, they're offered with ABS. So I'd guess the US market may not get that option. 

Well the article is from Spain, and just like most of the non-US FZ-07s, they're offered with ABS. So I'd guess the US market may not get that option.
Even if it does come with ABS in the States it had better have really good ABS to make it worth $1000 more.

Beemer

Even if it does come with ABS in the States it had better have really good ABS to make it worth $1000 more.
True, I've only had one situation so far that I wish I had ABS. Group riding and leader decided we were making the wrong turn and stopped to merge back in traffic. He had ABS and I was lucky my brake control was able to stop. 

• Premium Member

But it's more than ABS, it's all the cosmetic features in addition. I expected around 8k for just the vanity items. Which is probably what's going to happen when this comes stateside. 8k for the XSR, but without ABS.

Everything went braap.

Archived