The MT-07 Forum

Review of the Scorpion EXO 1100 Helmet

Beemer

I bought this helmet at Barney's of Brandon but their web site doesn't list it http://www.barneysbrandon.com/miscpage_007.asp
so here's the link for the manufacturer:

http://shop.scorpionusa.com/c/street-helmets_full-face-helmets_exo-1100_sixty-six_white?pkey=79974b6f87acec39fffe9117a4d0aa27&ckey=65553.1038619.1110118.1110285.1377
While taking a recent road trip with a good friend to South America to test my DOT approved Scorpion Exo 1100 helmet with a TCT Composite Shell, EverClear No Fog Faceshield, AirFit Liner Inflation System, SpeedShift Shield Quick-Change, we ran across
 some native pygmies. We told them we wanted to ride alongside the Amazon for a great adventure so they performed a ceremony to keep us safe. 
We thanked them and rode off. It was hot, approaching 120 but my Scorpion kept me cool with it's Aero-Tuned Ventilation, KwikWick II Liner Fabric and FaceShield Lock/Vent System which comes in real handy on hot days. When we reached the mighty rivers edge I looked down and saw this 30 ft. monster anaconda staring back at me. It had the jump on me, it had been waiting. Waiting for some unsuspecting animal or poor, helpless motorcyclist to come along. It uncoiled and struck out at my face but luckily, my face shield with 100 % UV protection and SpeedView SunVisor with EverClear anti-fog coating were down and protected my face from it's bite. It didn't like the hard, foreign material so it immediately turned it's attention to my buddy, Marlin Purkins. In a flash, it coiled around his body and was ready to devour him but I got to my Dr. Squirmidgee's Anaconda Kill Spray first and gave him a lethal dose to the face. He died instantly and then the jungle got eerily quiet. I looked around and noticed all the jungle creatures were staring at me. We wasted no time and high tailed it back home and now I'm here to tell you how excellent my Scorpion EXO 1100 helmet is. 
[attachment id=909" thumbnail="1][attachment id=910" thumbnail="1][attachment id=913" thumbnail="1][attachment id=914" thumbnail="1]

Beemer

I got the neon last week and been pretty happy so far,haven't seen any Anaconda in my neck of the woods :D but protects me from bug splattering.

Archived