The MT-07 Forum

Central FL riders.

V8titanpwr

• Premium Member

I'm just outside of Orlando and I know with this being a huge center for motorcycle that there will be more members joining up. Lets go for ride.

Keep the rubber side down and the shiny side up.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 7 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
I'll ride anytime. Am near Ocala, frequently in Orlando area.
Surprised we're not seeing more CF riders. I'd like to meet some fellow 07 riders. There's a pretty big bike event coming up in the Orlando area very soon, forget what it's called though. 

• Like 1

Would be fun to get a group together for a ride to the springs in Ocala. Absolutely beautiful area. Would require a few hours in the saddle though!

• 3 months later...

I'm south in Sun City Center but would love to ride up that way and ride with some fellow 07'ers.

Beemer

• 6 months later...
  • 6 months later...

Another new central Florida member. I live Deland but work over in Daytona. I just picked up a '16 FZ-07 in armor gray. Shoot me message if you're in the area and want to ride. Will be doing some track days at Jennings GP as well!

• 5 weeks later...

Any of you Tampa folks want to meet up, let me know. I'm in the Sarasota/Bradenton area.

Maybe we could find a place between Tampa Bay and Orlando to meet?

• 2 years later...

Reviving a dead thread but I'm an owner of a '18 Blue MT-07 in Deltona/Deland area. Hope to meet some of you guys and gals soon! 

• 2 weeks later...
WankyMcTugger

It looks like the thread is full of "I'm here, I'll ride" but no organizer.

Someone step up and organize a ride, I'm sure people will show up.

It seems to me that maybe because members in Fl. are spread so much no one wants to do it. That's how I've felt about it anyway when I looked at others locations.

Beemer

• Premium Member
2 hours ago, WankyMcTugger said:

It looks like the thread is full of "I'm here, I'll ride" but no organizer.

Someone step up and organize a ride, I'm sure people will show up. 

You're welcome to step up Wanky. 👍 

DewMan

Just shut up and ride.

WankyMcTugger

I found a group on meetup.com that goes out a lot. I'm meeting up with them this Sunday in Tampa and riding up to Iverness. Someone come give me naked bike support so the big scary supersports don't have their way with me.

Let's organize a ride to Daytona for the 200. My job will be racing at the track that weekend so I'd be willing to ride out to Orlando to meet-up and do a nice ride out from the Orlando area to Daytona. 

3 hours ago, Mlou1224 said:

Let's organize a ride to Daytona for the 200. My job will be racing at the track that weekend so I'd be willing to ride out to Orlando to meet-up and do a nice ride out from the Orlando area to Daytona. 

I'm definitely down for that. I already have a couple of other riders that are coming with me so let me know a time/place.

WankyMcTugger

Would the Daytona 200 trip be multi-day? If it will, it'll be difficult for me. I have an 11-month old at home. She's needy. Have to feed her almost every day.

No. The Daytona 200 race itself starts @ 1:00pm on March 16th. Most likely we'll meet in Orlando in morning then head to Daytona for the race. Keep in mind from Daytona to Tampa area is about a 3hr drive. It'll be a fun 1-day trip if your prepared for it(snacks, water, etc..) especially if never been to the race before.