The MT-07 Forum

New speedo screen protector available.

rowdy

Good luck with it. I am leery about protective films because of the bubbling and then on their web site they say, "Bubble Free: Self-adhering surface to prevent bubble generation for easy installation.", but then they show a pic of it installed and it has bubbles all over it. I cracked up on that one! Maybe a pro can get and keep the bubbles out, IDK. At least a person has 14 days to return it for any reason.

Beemer

• Premium Member
Good luck with it. I am leery about protective films because of the bubbling and then on their web site they say, "Bubble Free: Self-adhering surface to prevent bubble generation for easy installation.", but then they show a pic of it installed and it has bubbles all over it. I cracked up on that one! Maybe a pro can get and keep the bubbles out, IDK. At least a person has 14 days to return it for any reason.
The bubbles are before it is rubbed out (if you look the rest of the pictures).  The cell phone protective film industry has made huge advances and the last few I've gotten have had no issue with bubbling,  but...  We shall see.  I'll be the guinea pig. :) 

Why can't left turners see us?

Oops, I did miss those other pics, didn't I, lol ... but I still see bubbles. Yeah, they have made progress since the first ones but it's still all dependent on the individuals skills. Sometimes those pesky little bubbles just won't go away.

Beemer

I bought a big piece from xtremeguard that was for a tablet that will work for 2 maybe 3 screens for our bikes. Cost was like 99 cents! :D
If anyone wants to know which one I got I can look it up

I'd wait until you can snag a gorilla glass protector or if your adventurous get an iPad or tablet glass protector and use a glass cutter and create your own. No bubbles and if you for some unknown reason stab at the screen the glass would shatter and it's removable.

I'd wait until you can snag a gorilla glass protector or if your adventurous get an iPad or tablet glass protector and use a glass cutter and create your own. No bubbles and if you for some unknown reason stab at the screen the glass would shatter and it's removable.

Archived