The MT-07 Forum

FZ-07 Before and After Pics

crazycracka501

• Premium Member
crazycracka501

Figured I'd show before mods and after pics of the bike, the only things you can't see are the fork kit installed in stock fork tubes, K&N air filter, the blacked out radiator guard and EJK system under the seat.

Before

IMG_0314_zpse654c23a.jpg

IMG_0168_zpsd8e0284a.jpg

After

IMG_2097_zpsexiftknz.jpg

IMG_1907_zps28rtfdy8.jpg

Make it stop!....Now make it go faster!

• Premium Member

Wow. Well done a risky color to choose but it looks stunning with this bike. How much did the paint job run you?

• Global Moderator

Just need to change that rear shock.. or at least the spring.
Red doesnt go with the orange all that well :P

Other than that MAJOR clash the bike looks awesome.

ATGATT... ATTATT, two acronyms I live by.

Been about a year, your plastdip still staying on strong?

I visit here at least once a week.  Got any questions, ask and I will answer!

I like it and the levers compliment it well. You have a good eye for color matching. It's too bad though you missed something, you're going to have to spend another few hundred dollars on a new pipe ... the red lettering on it doesn't match. Oh, wait... it matches the spring! Keep them both on.

Beemer

• Premium Member
crazycracka501
Wow. Well done a risky color to choose but it looks stunning with this bike. How much did the paint job run you?
Why thank you for the complement, I did use plastidip first to test the color before I had it applied with auto paint.  So total between plastidip and auto paint is around $650.00

• Premium Member
crazycracka501
Been about a year, your plastdip still staying on strong?
Plastidip doesn't hold up very well after about 3 months and I don't ride a tremendous amount and she is garage kept if that tells you anything.

• Premium Member
crazycracka501
I like it and the levers compliment it well. You have a good eye for color matching. It's too bad though you missed something, you're going to have to spend another few hundred dollars on a new pipe ... the red lettering on it doesn't match. Oh, wait... it matches the spring! Keep them both on.
Don't forget about the kill switch  :P

Don't forget about the kill switch  :P
I missed that, you're right! You'll have to replace the kill switch aaaand the starter switch. Oh wait .... the kill switch matches the starter switch, never-mind.  ;)

Beemer

• 6 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • Premium Member
crazycracka501
which mirrors are those? do they get in the way of your hands at all?
Just Ebay specials and no they don't get in the way of the hands....but my hands aren't bulky at all either. 

• Premium Member
crazycracka501
Thats pretty bad ass! Never would have thought of that color lol whats your next mod/mods??
Well, the only things I have left are replacing the rear shock (expensive) and I am going to get the ECU reflashed to get rid of the little bit of pipping the exhaust gives while in deceleration.  But that too I am paying about $300.00 to remedy a slightly annoying sound that affects nothing because the EJK I already installed tuned the bike pretty damn well.  Not to mention, I like the engine brake this bike gives in deceleration (use less brake and helpful in corners) and I don't want the reflash of the ECU to change that. 

• Global Moderator

Holy crap he lives

ATGATT... ATTATT, two acronyms I live by.

• Premium Member

@fz0s7eve - It's a seat concept seat.

Instagram: @meekmade | You don't need to flat foot a bike to ride it.

Archived